• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DooD1234

Yes! 1st place and with that I'm going to bed. Thanks for screwing over burning justice with that red shell hypno, needed that lol. It was fun. I swear you guys make this look like frantic mode on wii. See ya tomorrow!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I know I was only competing with 2 other GAFers but I came in first :O :O :O First time ever to place first in GAF lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I probably should've quit an hour and a half ago. I'm the bad combination of unskilled and unlucky lol

Good games everyone :)

SM239

Its been a looong time since I felt the joy of firing off a lightning bolt

Edit: lol Where the hell did you two come from?

CassSept

Btw, does anyone know if GameCube controllers will perhaps be made useable for MK8 after the adapter is released? Did Nintendo say anything about it?

Porcile

150cc is a piece of cake when you realise the trick is making sure you get as many coins as you can. Once you've got that down, not even items can really screw you too much.

10363097_325128550977618_393376147962025709_n.jpg

New Mario Kart Mercedes option coming in Winter as DLC.

EDIT: 2 more
10384579_325128567644283_2416919317386759163_n.jpg

10377239_325128560977617_5439380261623394401_n.jpg

WillyFive

From the GAF Race OT:

zlCfzSEgSw8b48iERH

Basically you hop left and right rapidly while boosting in any way. Mini-turbo, mushroom etc and it'll extend your boost and increase your speed. It may not seem like much but it can really widen the gap if you know how to use it well.

I wasn't aware there was any other way to play.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have any experience with the lan adapter? I'm wondering if it'll stop the "communication error" problem, it doesn't happen that often, but losing 20 VR when it does really sucks. I don't want to waste £15 if it won't help though.

Does anyone have any experience with the lan adapter? I'm wondering if it'll stop the "communication error" problem, it doesn't happen that often, but losing 20 VR when it does really sucks. I don't want to waste £15 if it won't help though.

I get this error in about every 3 matches. I bought the LAN adapter and it didn't help.
I blame my crappy internet connection...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I get this error in about every 3 matches. I bought the LAN adapter and it didn't help.
I blame my crappy internet connection...

My Internet is generally solid, that's the thing. And it may happen once or twice in a session, so it's not as bad as you but I'd prefer it to never happen.

Sane_Man

For local multiplayer is there any way of having the TV dedicated to one player (i.e. no screen split) and the gamepad screen focussed on the other player? Seems like an obvious feature but can't seem to find it.

Zemm

I'm 99% sure it's the Nintendo servers causing this.

Played a good bit this morning. Finally was in first boy ready to cross the finish line.....and connection error got so angry I quit. How do I pay with fellow gaffers

Just got the game, woo ~ !

EDIT: wait my wii u is not turning on wtf is this red blinking light :s

EDIT 2: a dust cloud mess, its working now thanks god

Top Bottom