• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Bumhat

Currygan I was spectating you at the end there, your drop to fifth was painful :(

Edit: almost the exact same thing just happened to me at the end of DK and was similarly a load of complete BS!

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Currygan I was spectating you at the end there, your drop to fifth was painful :(

Edit: almost the exact same thing just happened to me at the end of DK and was similarly a load of complete BS!

yeah man, that was bad. I feel like I gotten better, but still incur in some of the noobiest wrong maneuvers that make me fail :(

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Be honest with me guys, there's a punch button ala Road Rash that I don't know about right? It does matter how fast I'm going or how fat my character is I get knocked from pillar to post all the time.

Regiruler

Played a good bit this morning. Finally was in first boy ready to cross the finish line.....and connection error got so angry I quit. How do I pay with fellow gaffers

Just give me your bank account number.
Don't give me your bank account number
Be honest with me guys, there's a punch button ala Road Rash that I don't know about right? It does matter how fast in going or how fat my character is I get knocked from pillar to post all the time.
Press L when you don't have an item. You must press it over and over for it to work.

WillyFive

Make that 100% sure. I've spent 29 euros on the Lan adapter and the online in MK8 is exactely the same. Lots of comm errors. The online is much worse than MK Wii.

I've yet to get a communication error, and I've had it since Day One. Only play using Wi-Fi though.

maxcriden

Thanks for some good races all (Max and Jen). I tried to beat currygan but I think I only did when he went to the bathroom or had a dropped connection or somethin'.

Bumhat

Orakio Rob... I've got nothing. After literally my worst Wario Stadium performance ever, I slowly pootle towards the finish line in 6th place and your bullet slams me out of the way :(

BOOM! Everything except Gold Wheel & Gold Glider! Play time = 33:47!

zlCfzSEvHG8xNQtgeX

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
If the computer redshells me one more time on the final stretch of Donut plains I might have to kill a kitten. By now I must have a gazillion finishes in 2nd on that course of the 150cc Banana Cup.

Azure J

Seriously, fuck Roo and Kak. Most unnecessarily aggressive/troll duo to fight your way through ever. Papercuts isn't even that bad.

Zemm

the netcode is sooooooo fucked. Roo kept falling off the edge on my screen with lakitu carrying him then he'd just pop up back on the track (he wasn't falling off in the 1st place).

Bumhat

Just wondering, has anyone played online and clearly won only to have their position come up as 2nd in the final ranking? This just happened to me, I've saved the replay and watched it back and there's no warping or weird lag stuff going on. I literally come first, there's a pause, then the guy in second finishes, yet it has our positions reversed.

Say whaaaaat?

Top Bottom