• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm currently trying to pull myself out of the sludge that is 2500 - 3000 VR, I always get matched with people who have half my VR and it's really annoying. Apparently once you get over 3k it gets better so fingers crossed.

I'm really starting to wonder about the item selection in this game. What's the point of giving me a gold mushroom if you're going to give the guy ahead of me one too?

Zemm

I'm really starting to wonder about the item selection in this game. What's the point of giving me a gold mushroom if you're going to give the guy ahead of me one too?

You saying you don't enjoy your single mushroom in 10th place whilst 9th, 8th and 7th get triple mushrooms? Entitled!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I really hate the blue shell, why should the guy in 12th who can't even drift have such a big impact on who wins?

You saying you don't enjoy your single mushroom in 10th place whilst 9th, 8th and 7th get triple mushrooms? Entitled!

LOL

And I finally ate the donut instead of it eating me!!!
The items in this one are definitely weird. I can expect to get a few single green shells, even at 12th place.
The banana in last is truly the best but if it's not the last lap I can at least leave a nice trap for the 1st place guy :)

Top Bottom