• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

That entire race was such a clusterfuck. One second, I'm having an epic showdown with Papercuts, next everyone's getting fucked, then the finale is that INSANITY that was the thirty feet in front of the finish line.

Finalow

ok well tonight is not a good one, I keep losing after the first 15 seconds 'cause lol pushed in the grass = 12th = race over, or lol items.

DaBoss

Are we sure we're playing Mario Kart 8™? Seems like Mario Kart Wii™ + knockback with all of these double blue shells flying around.

Grizzo

damn Roo I saw what you did to that poor Yoshi right before the end

I think he fell off the tracks because of that green sheell

Azure J

Stop picking Cheep Cheep Beach and Toad's Turnpike dammit! At least Shy Guy Falls is hilarious, these courses are boring as fuck. :lol

Feltrol

Banned
he fear is real.

image.php

Rú, don't let me down. Go beat them all!

DaBoss

Please stop giving us courses we've played thousands of times Mario Kart 8™.

Holy shit, it is the wild rare specimen known as DK Jungle. We must be very careful and all choose it.

ionitron

I know I'm interrupting a game of some sort but I just got a Wii U like three days ago and naturally I also got Mario Kart 8, I finally unlocked Rosalina and I just have to say her voice really surprised me lmao. It's so like valley girl preppy, I don't know? Haha but I'm really glad to have unlocked her this early, she was like my fifth unlock.

Finalow

come on now, I got disconnected and then started smashing A to get back in but apparently someone atook the spot a few seconds before me.

whatever man.

also yeah played Piranha Plant Slide like 3 times in 6 races, you guys gotta love that.

Top Bottom