• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

OK, is it safe to say that all of GAF's god tier are present right now? How the hell does B. Justice do those instant transmission style races man...

DaBoss

Game just hard lagged for me and some random ass green shell hit me.

EDIT: Of course I wouldn't know why ffdgh stopped, I thought he got hit by something. Anyone not using the gamepad and TV is screwed.

Azure J

Dammit JC, why didn't you use that shell on Justice earlier? There's nothing I hate more in this game than getting anti-clutched with someone else swerving in on your position.

Even though you're my sworn enemy, I will now teach you how to do it.

o8Ig7b0.png

Just aim at the arrow for now. You can either simply drive off of the track or nudge into the spinaroonie thing. Once you get used to it, you can start charging your drift in the air or even drifting into the spinaroonie for maximum roonie.

Legit? or sabotage?. Very kind of you though, thanks!

I'll use it when I'm in 1st and you back at 8th or wherever you normally at.

Grizzo

whoever threw that boomerang (that hit me twice) next to that giant Bowser statue and his fists, I fucking hate you with all my guts

Azure J

What the hell was good with the last drift before the finish line on Bowser's Castle? I struggled to get 6th and I had more mushrooms than the nearby competiton

Got hit by a comedy of things at the end(Roo's star, Shaughn's fat ass Rosalina off course, random red shell) and still avoided last

thank you based Mario Kart gods

Azure J

That beautiful ass bomb snipe on Papercuts holy shit.

YTG2PZC.png

"OOOOH this tea fiiiiiine."

Kinda upset that I had to limp across the finish tho

DaBoss

Did we even get an opportunity to vote for Cheep Cheep Beach, Yoshi Valley, or DK Jungle? There are probably more tracks we didn't even get to vote for yet.

jts

...hate me...
Hilarious moment from a few weeks back as two inked Warios photo-finish to avoid the last place. Made it by the skin on my teeth.

Wario_Double_Rich_Chocolate.gif

Top Bottom