• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

I am so upset at that Rainbow Road 8 performance. :(

I don't even know who bumped me off the stage when I intentionally took the first turn wide to get away from skirmishes.

DaBoss

That vote was choose a shitty course (RR64), a course we just did (TH), a shitty course (DDD) or the option that will hopefully give another course (Random).

JC depriving us of good music.

Azure J

I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME

>Blue shell flies past me as I'm in first place before coming back with the swiftness to hit me (thank God I had Super Horn)

> Dude behind me is trying to be slick sneaking up on me with a red so I mash the fuck out of items when I go through the block and get another horn (hory shiet)

> Go off the final boost ramp on Royal Raceway

> lollightnan'd

How the hell can it give you so much hope then take it all away so fast

Also fuck that Electrodome race.

DaBoss

Playing this on Off-TV Play is such a crutch.

EDIT: Also, it gave me a BLOOPER IN 12TH..........Mario Kart 8™
false start and then a coin while I was in last place = worst race ever
This is even worse than a Blooper..........Mario Kart 8™

I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME

>Blue shell flies past me as I'm in first place before coming back with the swiftness to hit me (thank God I had Super Horn)

> Dude behind me is trying to be slick sneaking up on me with a red so I mash the fuck out of items when I go through the block and get another horn (hory shiet)

> Go off the final boost ramp on Royal Raceway

> lollightnan'd

How the hell can it give you so much hope then take it all away so fast

Also fuck that Electrodome race.

I threw that red shell and then took first from you after the lightning but got ass blasted back to like 8th on the last turn lol

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
You know everyone in the lobby got Mario Karted when JC comes in first.

Also shoutouts to an 11th place azure flying off the track somehow.

DaBoss

The way I did the shortcut on the first lap was the most sketchiest thing ever.

EDIT: I some how flew off course on the Mario Circuit race as well lol...

Dr Prob

Banned
Not knowing how to do the RR8 shortcut really costs me a few places

Even though you're my sworn enemy, I will now teach you how to do it.

o8Ig7b0.png

Just aim at the arrow for now. You can either simply drive off of the track or nudge into the spinaroonie thing. Once you get used to it, you can start charging your drift in the air or even drifting into the spinaroonie for maximum roonie.

Azure J

Yes game, give everyone immediately in front of me triple mushrooms so that when I get mine in last place, I get a net gain of zero.

Top Bottom