• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Had to leave and come back, I always see JC do something hilarious. Now he ran facefirst into the chain chomp on RR64.
lol.gif

Exentryk

There's never anyone in the OT Room when I play (AusGAF reporting in). Wish I could play at work.

I'm usually around. Post in the thread when you are free. Won't have time in the evening today as I'll mostly be playing local multiplayer.

Had to leave and come back, I always see JC do something hilarious. Now he ran facefirst into the chain chomp on RR64.
lol.gif

Even tho I can't play with you all coz timezones, I enjoy reading all these comments XD

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That first lap was awesome. Slipstreams and antigrav spins everywhere, for a brief moment I forgot that I hated all of you.

SM239

GGs everyone. Gotta head on out. Sleep, work etc.

Finally have a positive record over Burning again. >:)
... but only by 2 wins...

Azure J

That entire first lap of Twisted Mansion is the reason why I love this game so fucking much. Those slip-bump-boosts were ridiculous.

Azure J

Pink Gold Peach needs to lose some goddamned weight. How you going to slap me the full length of Royal Raceway away by running into me with green shells around you when I was definitely moving forward?

Also, I think we need to kill all the Luigis in here.

ffdgh

Pink Gold Peach needs to lose some goddamned weight. How you going to slap me the full length of Royal Raceway away by running into me with green shells around you when I was definitely moving forward?

Also, I think we need to kill all the Luigis in here.

Everyone above peach needs to lose some weight. Your space girl is too darn fat.

Finalow

couple of questions,

is metal mario still a "light character", even with high weight or not? I mean do I get pushed every fucking time 'cause of that? Or is there any other reason.

also, hitting someone with a star doesn't slow it down? It happened before, I hit the guy twice (he had the plant), he didn't slow down and then I got it by the plant when the star effect was over.

anyway ggs

Top Bottom