• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

jnWake

Nice races tonight. I started with a baby but then said fuck it and started doing well with Roy.

I haven't played Rainbow Road 8 all week, why don't you guys pick it?

Azure J

So after doing some crazy assed skip to wind up on the blue panel when I started on the pink one and almost making it to the donut skip, that's when the game decides to give one motherfucker some shells and every other person three mushrooms to my one.

Best part? Someone got a horn and fucked me as I started boosting through the middle.

DaBoss

Game punishes you too much with all of the easy coin loss from chaining one thing into another. They should really look into that.

Finalow

couple of questions,

is metal mario still a "light character", even with high weight or not? I mean do I get pushed every fucking time 'cause of that? Or is there any other reason.

also, hitting someone with a star doesn't slow it down? It happened before, I hit the guy twice (he had the plant), he didn't slow down and then I got it by the plant when the star effect was over.
anyone? :_(

Finalow

Metal Mario's in a 6-way tie for heaviest character in the game, actually.

And if you hit someone and they don't slow down, that's lag. They didn't get hit on their end.

Metal mario is the heavies character along with 4 others. You're still gonna get bumped but nowhere near as bad as lower weights.

Second question. Lol lag.

...ok 5 characters if miis are included lol.
I see, then what's the major factor that determines if you can get pushed away or not? Besides using a light or heavy character.

and oh well, fuck lag.

Top Bottom