• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
This can happen in any track with separated paths. It seems if you gain first but you're on a separate branch, the blue shell follows the track nodes going forward, so it has to go around the track to get you.

Blue shells should be able to go backwards, imagine the horror seeing a blue shell round a curve in front of you and fly straight for you.

DaBoss

Blue shells should be able to go backwards, imagine the horror seeing a blue shell round a curve in front of you and fly straight for you.
That's why red shells are even worse than blue shells. That can happen and you wouldn't expect it since it isn't consistent.

Well, not as extreme as you're saying, but it can turn back and hit you.
Why the fuck do so many people vote for Mario Kart Stadium? It's HORRIBLE.
It's the 1st first track in a game that is actually fun and decent to race on.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I noticed some people recover fast whenever I hit them with a shell or throw fireball at them. How do you recover fast if that exists?

If you hit someone on your end and they don't get hit on their end, they will appear to spin out but not lose any speed.

Basically, lag.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Stole this blokes Star Man and took out two people with it:

OffensiveEminentIbex.gif

First Mario Kart GIF, maybe a little big.

Zemm

I'm saying it now, if they don't get rid of the boomerang, fire flower and item dragging in MK9 I'm not buying it. Fuck me those weapons are stupid as fuck.

I'll probably buy it.

Top Bottom