• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Stealing Roo's spot was pretty mean ffdgh
LOL

I still have yet to make it through all 3 laps without falling off RR with the bike. Soon though, soon.

Dr Prob

Banned
A month in, think it's safe to officially proclaim that green shells are bullshit. Fucked out of first on both Rainbow Roads because of those pinballing pieces of shit. Very upsetting!

Ricky 7

Quadruple red shell, there's literally nothing to counter that (−_−;)
A month in, think it's safe to officially proclaim that green shells are bullshit. Fucked out of first on both Rainbow Roads because of those pinballing pieces of shit. Very upsetting!
I swear they have some sort of homing properties in this game. =/

Zemm

They also bounce off walls at impossible angles. Whoever invented angles is spinning in his grave a this game.

Finalow

YES, it's always fucking amazing to lose 7 positions 'cause you get hit by 2-3 items in the last lap.

also I saw another italian guy, are you here brah?

DaBoss

My theory is that they amped up the homing bullshit for green shells just for Mario Kart TV.

And my theory for false hits is because Mario Kart TV. We know hits are locally registered (it may register on your end, but not on everyone else's) and Mario Kart TV itself shows it. It will show false hits as if they are actual hits and even show them not slowing down after the hit.

Roo

They also bounce off walls at impossible angles. Whoever invented angles is spinning in his grave a this game.
Like I said earlier in this thread, a few hackers from for MK scene strongly believe there's a tracking system in the green shells.
Add some ridiculously stupid speed and you can bet your ass it'll be kicked.

Top Bottom