• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
That was a horrible race. Items weren't very helpful and every time I got higher than 11th I got hit by a red or green shell and dropped right back down. Finally made some progress at the end... only to be knocked off the edge.

Finalow

oh you were playing in another lobby. we were 6-7 I think. for me it's better to play as 7-8 people instead of 12 because with 12 I'm lagging pretty hard. and yeah, lag is awful in this game.

I tried to use the Bullet Bill on RR after the shortcut jump and it just started to fly in mid-air for a bit and then I fall off and turned back to normal, losing also a shitload of time. that was pretty dumb
I'll join the Nerf Greens brigade. At the very least, they should break faster.
edit/ oh, the shells.

anyway GGs

DooD1234

That was a horrible race. Items weren't very helpful and every time I got higher than 11th I got hit by a red or green shell and dropped right back down. Finally made some progress at the end... only to be knocked off the edge.

I have been feeling like that all week...

Finalow

that's the curse of not getting in the first positions after the first 15 seconds of the race. after that unless you're lucky or unless your opponents screw up badly (which is unlikely in an easy track, and there are a lot of easy tracks) you're fucked.

hey mad skillz based game

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, that makes up for it. Took first place despite missing the first two item boxes, blue shell went the wrong way and never hit me, and I held first the rest of the race.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Uh... I got hit by that blue shell twice. First it went through me, like it does to people who aren't in first... then it turned around and exploded on me.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I won on Water Park?

It's like a sign of the apocalypse or something. Maybe, at least it wasn't Dolphin Shoals.

And I fell through the level on Cloudtop. That's a new one.

Top Bottom