• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

So, I just bought this game and I fucking love it. Don't even have half the tracks yet, but I am spending so much of my time just watching highlight reels after every race. My favorite thing is hitting the sign on Mario Circuit as I finish.

I've been in first so much, though, that I haven't seen much of the new items! D:

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Hit an invisible shell at the end...

The blue shell was also invisible when it hit me, but that one wasn't as big of a deal, since I could still see the indicator.

DaBoss

The coin item should be a drag item as well. When an item hits it, 3 coins will come out of it and then the item will disappear from the holder. If someone touches it while being dragged, then they will get 2 coins. If someone uses it for them self, they get 3 coins.

A solution that could work.

Finalow

If you get hit as much as I do, not good. If you have 5+ speed that can help make up for it though.

It can be really bad if you can't manage break from the pack.

Trust me I know :_:

Not a big deal. There are a few ways to easily get back up to full speed. If you get hit a bunch of times, you're never going to escape the pack, no matter how good your acceleration is.
yeah I was thinking about it, I'm using high speed but low acceleration character. I see that I'm super slow after I get hit but if having 3-4 acceleration doesn't make much of a difference I'll stick with that.

if it doesn't help much to get out of the pack after you get hit than it's probably not worth it.

Top Bottom