• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Chiramii

Oh my god... Looked down on the GamePad and saw 5 people with triple shrooms, then lightning struck. It was as if I could hear half the lobby scream in terror

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Lol, these items are so fucking rigged. I noticed lately to pop a star when you get it ASAP because the game loves giving someone lightning at the same time.

Azure J

What kind of insane luck does Papercuts get that he gets a star right when someone lights the whole stage up with lightning then bloopers everyone so you can't see? Right after taking a blue shell in the face?

Azure J

Figures. Think I have a shot at taking first only to get bypassed by three people on donut plains. Best part? Satan was leading them.

Azure J

Bloopers are just a little too good when playing off tv. That's like the first time I've fallen off a drift on RR64 since I got the game.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Bloopers are just a little too good when playing off tv. That's like the first time I've fallen off a drift on RR64 since I got the game.

That track doesn't help either, bloopers screw up your traction there way more than usual.

Azure J

"Oh wow, I'm actually getting really good at defensive driving. papercuts still hasn't thrown that green shell backwards yet and I'm keeping pace. let me just get an item to defend/attack with in this last batch please RNG..."

*draws a coin*

*simultaneously a red shell and blooper are used and someone passes me*

"WELP

ggs, despite short races. Despite the mistakes I've made, I'm getting kind of decent with the bike. However, I hate when I somehow accelerate forward even though I press the RZ button to drift. Whoever was Jamie, damn you!

Azure J

I literally got gangbanged by six green shells in that race. Three from the guy in front of me, three from the guy behind me all at the same time. And then it got
kinkier
more fucked up when the dude with the boomerang showed up...

Top Bottom