• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Finalow

the hell is wrong with those points in the tournaments? One has only 2 people in it, the other one has like 20 people at 1000+ points.

would be nice if we could do something with points that actually matter.

Dr Prob

Banned
Regulating the track earlier:

HSIge1Y.gif

Bowser finishing strong!

Azure J

Are you guys playing Frantic mode again? I wanted to play yesterday but had to go to the emergency room at the last second. Step throat is the fucking worst shit ever.

Oidisco

I can't join either of the Gaf tournaments anymore for some reason. I can't even join through the Friends/Rivals menu!

Edit: Nevermind I think it suddenly started working again for some reason.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
game can be really frustrating sometimes..
I mean, its MK, completely random shit happens. But when it happens to you time after time it kinda kills the mood

game can be really frustrating sometimes..
I mean, its MK, completely random shit happens. But when it happens to you time after time it kinda kills the mood

Yea. I was racing with just 4 people and was in first. A green shell hits me somehow and then bowser runs into my red shell breaking it without slowing down and then I get hit by another bouncing green shell and quit. I'm coming right back once this WC match is over and I eat though

Revven

It seems like it's completely empty some times but some times we have a couple rooms going. I wish it was still like the first week. So many people were playing then!

The first week or two were amazing. I think E3 really made people stop playing (like to watch the stream) and then when they tried to play MK8 again they fell behind on the skill curve or something, I guess. Either that or somehow got bored of MK8 after one week.

Kinda sucks, I really want to get back into playing this with GAF but the last time I tried the most the room was filled up to was like 10 people. And it was hard to find people. :(

Last I looked the total amount of people who had played in the room at one point was 70 or so. Compare that to like first week or second week and I think it dropped like 300+ players.

Azure J

I kinda blame trying to play more Melee/Project M for my infrequent time playing Mario kart, but given that I have 130 hours logged into the game already with everything unlocked and stamps acquired, I'm wondering if I'm not overdosing on the game already. :lol

Finalow

come on, is anyone up now? I don't want to play WW.

I'm using like 1.3 acceleration combo so I'm gonna be salty as fuck when I get hit 20 times and arrive in the last places. hype

The first week or two were amazing. I think E3 really made people stop playing (like to watch the stream) and then when they tried to play MK8 again they fell behind on the skill curve or something, I guess. Either that or somehow got bored of MK8 after one week.

Kinda sucks, I really want to get back into playing this with GAF but the last time I tried the most the room was filled up to was like 10 people. And it was hard to find people. :(

Last I looked the total amount of people who had played in the room at one point was 70 or so. Compare that to like first week or second week and I think it dropped like 300+ players.

Yeah after e3 it really died. I think that and the com error glitch that was "fixed" made people stop playing. I don't think many people know it was fixed with how many people in that MK patch thread saying they still wanted it fixed.

But we still get full rooms everyday you just have to see when the thread is moving and join then.

Azure J

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS DROPPED A BOBOMB RIGHT ON THE FINISH LINE

MAY YOUR FEET BE A TARANTULA'S TAP DANCE FLOOR WHILE YOU SLEEP

Top Bottom