• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Revven

Yeah after e3 it really died. I think that and the com error glitch that was "fixed" made people stop playing. I don't think many people know it was fixed with how many people in that MK patch thread saying they still wanted it fixed.

But we still get full rooms everyday you just have to see when the thread is moving and join then.

I'm gonna try and play more this week. I've just had a lot of things come up around me that's made me unable to play as much. Hopefully I can keep track of this thread for when people are playing.

Azure J

Rules of GAFcc:

- If you over take incite, he will almost immediately have triple red shells behind you.

- Somehow getting bumped by a baby while starting a drift with a mushroom will put you farther out of your way than they get put out of theirs.

Finalow

so I get hit twice after the first 10 seconds and I'm in the last pack. classic

who is Bayolina and why is he using a female mii. brah pls

Azure J

>Gets Crazy 8
>Chucks 3 out of 8 items trying to get to the star
>LIGHTNING AGAIN
> Every item's on the floor
> Try to grab the star
> Bobomb goes off and blows up everything

MARIO KART™

Azure J

Green shell hits me and Jeff Vader (dis netcode tho). Upon both of our recoveries, Jeff Vader activates triple green shells and I have no items on me.

Yay.

Azure J

No matter what, the mad scramble at the 3rd lap as a result of everyone starting to think l "I AIN'T COMING IN DEAD LAST" is ALWAYS entertaining. 12th to 4th is some legit driving I'd say.

Azure J

JUST FRAME STAR DEFENDED THAT LIGHTNING

WE DEVIL MAY KART 8 NOW.

Also, I never want to hear anything about Rosalina being annoying when the DKs in here are all aggro and obnoxious as fuck. Looking at you Steve.

octopiggy

Cannot understand this at all. I had someone in the middle of the pack throw not one, but two red shells back. It's like they were trying to target me or something :(

Right? It's like they've decided that 8th is a respectable finishing position and they're going to do everything they can to protect it!

Azure J

Steve.

Finalow.

Prob.

You are all officially on the list.

Edit: Voted Toad's Trollpike. If I can't have a good time you can't either! >:D

Azure J

WOW AZURE J, I have no fucking words.

3 red shells, I go 1st and you get again 3 red shells as second or third. seriously man

I felt a disturbance in the force when that happened. If you knew my luck in this game whenever I hit top 3, you'd either stay the fuck away from me or be even more mad that it had to happen to you. :lol

Top Bottom