• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god I won a race. That can only mean the next one is going to be a disaster!

Picking Dolphin Shoals? EVIL

And it picked yours Q_Q

Heh, actually ended up in first very briefly, just in time to get hit by that blue shell and get sent to my rightful place on that track.

Finalow

it's dumb and confusing how you get the warning of a red shell even if that red shell is targeting another player. you can tell when it's after you if you are far away from it and the waring doesn't go away but that doesn't always help.
also the sound, at least to me, doesn't tell much.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Mah track <3 Glad I won that one.

And I was happy with that Moo Moo Meadows race until the red shell + lightning combo decimated me.

Exentryk

Lol, three of GAF in the WW. Might as well to the frantic room :p

EDIT - Make that 4. Let's really move to GAF Frantic, guys.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
LcqeYGO.jpg

This is really difficult. I can't drive without inside drift to save my life.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
AHAHAHA what. I was actually competitive that race.

Ok, one more and I guess I will go back to something I can actually halfway decently drive.

Exentryk

Good think I had greens to protect me from your boomerang, SM239. Coz that could have cost me the win right there. Also, did you get hit with my backward green, or was it something else?

EDIT - DAT TARGET SHOCK!!!

SM239

I don't see how you people drive outside drift vehicles. Feel like I can't take corners at all.

I'm the complete opposite. If I use inside drift I just end up taking corners too early.

Good think I had greens to protect me from your boomerang, SM239. Coz that could have cost me the win right there. Also, did you get hit with my backward green, or was it something else?

Backwards green. It started a nasty chain of events :(

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, I am basically just screwing around at this point. Waited for you to hit the gliding part :p

Bah, no fun items at all that time.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Drifted the wrong way at the start. Completely messed up the race :|

Also Chaos, you're not have a good day lol :p

I'm not even trying to win. I'm trying to troll the hell out of people. Hit and miss, the game keeps giving me mushrooms and stuff and not attack items. :(

SM239

lol Chaos hit the breaks and tried to star me on RR64. I thought I'd show him how its done ;)

lol These races are great just trying to be a dick to everyone

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Game is just not cooperating very well on most of these tracks.

Hahaha, I did worse actually trying to win than I was when I was just trying to troll people.

Top Bottom