• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
That Bullet Bill on Thwomp Ruins didn't work so well, lol. I used it as I was going into the water, and it tried to go back up to the path with the Thwomp, but kept crashing into the wall.

I'll be back, I want to save the replay of that.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Damn it, I hate it when the highlight reel won't show the moment you want it to, no matter what you do.

Oh well, I've got it saved. Coming back in.

Still can't seem to get in :(

There was one time earlier today where I logged in and started spectating, there were 5 or so racers but I didn't recognize the names, so I thought I accidentally logged into WW or something, backed out really quick and came back in but it sent me to an empty room.

Edit Oh hello Brett.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Still can't seem to get in :(

There was one time earlier today where I logged in and started spectating, there were 5 or so racers but I didn't recognize the names, so I thought I accidentally logged into WW or something, backed out really quick and came back in but it sent me to an empty room.

We're in Frantic. There are a few empty spots.

Shizzlee

jXazjVf2J8rPq.png

I feel like I have no life.

m0t0k1

Yes. I don't think I'm touching worldwide again unless asked.

please do worldwide again :) Just make a new mii and do a re-rank. Also do you have enough coins gathered during the max level vr to unlock all parts? i am at 1900 coins dunno how much i still have left to go.

WarAdept

please do worldwide again :) Just make a new mii and do a re-rank. Also do you have enough coins gathered during the max level vr to unlock all parts? i am at 1900 coins dunno how much i still have left to go.

You get parts every 100 coins until 2400 (2300?). The last parts are from getting at least 1 star in all cups for 150cc and Mirror, beating all the Nintendo ghosts in Time Trial and getting 10k coins total.

Edit: Anyone for a race?

m0t0k1

image.php

It was Shizzlee all along!

If i can keep people playing MK longer its a win for me :p.

You get parts every 100 coins until 2400 (2300?). The last parts are from getting at least 1 star in all cups for 150cc and Mirror, beating all the Nintendo ghosts in Time Trial and getting 10k coins total.

Edit: Anyone for a race?

Ahh thanks for the clarification. I was not sure if you got parts by doing SP but guess i can't avoid it now. Almost collected all the coin parts nice to know. Don't have time to race at the moment sorry.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, good luck :D

I'm just glad I haven't regressed enough that I'm coming in last.

Yeah, this is not my morning. More or less gave up on that one after the first lap and my boost into the grass.

I'd feel better if my biggest opponent in this room wasn't myself. I just can't drive this morning (or for the last few days). At least that RR64 race went decently, as far as not screwing up goes. First race this morning I can say that about.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really think frantic is better than normal, just different. Right now I'm glad it's not frantic because I'd probably be doing even worse!

That green shell in the donut. Can't help but laugh at things like that. Bounced off the inside of the donut twice and got me as I went through it.

Top Bottom