• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Oh yeah, can someone field this question? How the gel do you get a boost start? I keep hitting the accelerator button right as it says "go" (like it used to be), but it doesn't work.

ChrisD

Oh yeah, can someone field this question? How the gel do you get a boost start? I keep hitting the accelerator button right as it says "go" (like it used to be), but it doesn't work.

Hold A as soon as the second light shows up. It takes a few races to get the timing down, but then it's second nature.

ohlawd

the race was almost over. don't tell me you fucking quit cuz I nailed your ass before the race ended.

you know how the numbers drop and it shakes a tiny bit? after 2 is done shaking, start accelerating

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
http://youtu.be/gFNn7xPgt5o

Omg that banana peel off the bell and into yoshi. I had no idea it did that until I watched the video. Also flattening Morton on the final set of corners at the end of the race was so amazing that I almost crashed laughing at it. The shell is even trailing behind his crushed body :lol

ChrisD

Ratio of items that hit me when aimed: 50/50

Ratio of items that hit me because the driver in front of me is dragging them and I run right behind them: 100/o

Top Bottom