• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Davey Cakes

I honestly don't think there's a single bad track in the game.

Nothing on the level of Yoshi Falls's terribleness anyway. Why they brought that one back in MK Wii is anyone's guess.

Maybe I don't find Toad's Turnpike particularly special but it's certainly not bad. Doesn't touch my favorite "traffic" tracks like Mushroom Bridge and Mushroom City from MKDD though.

klier

I have completed everything on 150cc gold now, but is there a reason to complete stuff on 50cc and 100cc? Haven't touched those two yet...

What the hell.

I was playing earlier and now I turn on my Wii U to find that it's saying invalid disc whenever I put the game in. I tried it with 3D World but it's saying the same thing. Ugh...

Azure J

FWIW:

God Tier

Bowser's Castle
Electrodome
Rainbow Road 64
Rainbow Road 8
Cloudtop Cruise
Mario Circuit
Mount Wario

High Tier

Wario Stadium
Music Park
Grumble Volcano
Royal Raceway
Toad's Turnpike
Yoshi Valley
Shy Guy Falls
Sunshine Airport

Mid

Water Park
Mario Circuit GBA
Mario Kart Stadium
Tick Tock Clock
Dolphin Shoals
Thwomp Ruins
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Cheep Cheep Beach
Twisted Mansion
Toad Harbor
Moo Moo Meadows

Low

Piranha Plant Slide
Sherbet Land
Bone Dry Dunes
Donut Plains

MVC2 Roll, MVC3 Hsien-Ko, Melee Kirby, and Brawl Ganondorf sitting down playing cards together Tier

DK Jungle 3DS
Dry Dry Desert

There are a few here I'm being overly hard on I'll admit, especially since a good race can make it all feel better in the end, but this is currently how I feel when I see everyone picking stages in the lobby.

Id say if they included 5 characters(for each weight class) and an additional cup as a pack that'd be pretty good. They could have each cup include 2 originals and 2 Retros. Have three packs spread out between summer until the holiday season where they release an ultimate version with all the DLC included for the Holidays. The characters could include:

Light:
Prof. E Gadd, Sprixie, and Dry Bones

Medium-Light:
Cranky Kong, Kamek, and Nabbit

Medium:
Diddy, Dixie and Bowser Jr.

Medium-Heavy:
Birdo, Dry Bones Bowser, and Plessie

Heavy:
King Boo, Petey Piranha and Honey Queen Bee

Again, these lists need more Captain Syrup and Diamond City residents. (Mona, Ashley, Jimmy T, 9Volt) Wario series has great characters no one ever uses anymore.

Top Bottom