• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game liked me that round, five golden mushrooms. Never seen that many in a row since other people playing in MKWii got them "totally legit".

Dr Prob

Banned
frantic is extra bullshit with more people -_-

Frantic is awesome with a full lobby. You can actually frontrun and aggressively defend yourself, since burning through enough items will eventually get you a horn or shroom to deal with blues. It's fantastic! And even being in the pack is entertaining because everyone is just getting annihilated all over the place. It's fun! Look at all the fun we're having (*anguished screams of mushroom kingdom citizens*)!

It's the smaller frantic rooms that really suck imo, but you're stuck in there until more people join.

ohlawd

I'm not really complaining though :p

I've said before that I enjoy placing in the bottom half of races since that's where everything happens. Frantic further magnifies this. Love, love, love wrecking shit up in groups.

mmxzero

I'm not really complaining though :p

I've said before that I enjoy placing in the bottom half of races since that's where everything happens. Frantic further magnifies this. Love, love, love wrecking shit up in groups.

Yeah its easier to accept in frantic, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom