• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattuso

Feel the salt

BelovedChiefDuckbillcat.gif

How to rob someone

if hypno's reds didn't hit me a while before that I could have had that

I just finished getting every cup 3 stars on mirror mode. I kept retrying on the Special Cup because to me it was one of the most annoying cup I had to do today. I agree the AI are easy, but getting hit by green, red, spike shell, and other items so many times were frustrating. Also, I do mess up whenever I make turns, especially sharp turns.

Do I have to get 3 stars in all cups for 150cc to unlock gold kart too?

ohlawd

Bullet Bill gets friendly with a wall:

bulletbill0sk9n.gif
I forget, did you win this one?

_____

I swear some of you are invoking some black magic horseshit.

Not gonna say names because I don't want to stroke your egos (all in jest) but against all odds, no matter how many times you get hit, some of you manage to claw back to the top no matter what.

It doesn't matter if you get bombarded by red shells, blue shells, lightning, all that shit doesn't faze you. Even if I somehow teleport inside your house, grab your controller, break it in half and throw the pieces out the window, you will somehow manage to win. I could break the power to your place and all you'll have to do is channel the inner MK hax within you to get back to first or second or whatever.

1st for 95% of the race, red shell, bumped, and then green shelled from the guy passing the finish line.

There are no words. Except one. One very loudly echoing across all of space-time.

Albo

Ugh, constant red shells today from everyone all over the place when the game gives me coins or shit to defend myself with

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I forget, did you win this one?
Nope. Not 100% sure, but I think I came in dead last that one. It was from a few days ago, actually.

Originally wanted to post it to Miiverse, but couldn't get that moment in the highlight reel, no matter what I did. So today I decided to gif it instead.

ohlawd

Nope. Not 100% sure, but I think I came in dead last that one. It was from a few days ago, actually.

Originally wanted to post it to Miiverse, but couldn't get that moment in the highlight reel, no matter what I did. So today I decided to gif it instead.
ah thought it happened today

I think Nintendo dropped the ball on MKTV. Why not just a plain editor? Even Black Ops level of editing is good enough.

Hey everyone.

Having some difficulties having my brothers VR save when playing 2 player online mode. We are creating a Mii for him right now. What exactly should we do to get it to save? I've read different things online when researching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom