• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Wait, I wasn't last but then the other person got out of the race. Damnit.

I'm out. I have work tommorrow. ;)

Roo

I did word that funny lol.

I mean that a lobby never gets more players after it has been created, it only gets smaller in public lobbies.

lol
Yeah, usually when people starts leaving it's practically a dead group.
Wait, I wasn't last but then the other person got out of the race. Damnit.
Have you tried using a different combo? The times I've seen the map, you're so far behind something I think you have been disconnected and your not is the one playing.
Also time trials might help you

Kater

Banned
lol
Yeah, usually when people starts leaving it's practically a dead group.

Have you tried using a different combo? The times I've seen the map, you're so far behind something I think you have been disconnected and your not is the one playing.
Also time trials might help you

Different combo like, different character/car parts?

Yeah, i think I train a bit more. And maybe drive a lot more on the tracks that give me trouble like the Rainbow Road and a few others.

Skyzard

Banned

Ah thanks. I tried that one but it seemed like I was the only one there, just a few mins ago...maybe it was full and made a new one for me...? Anyways, will try again tomorrow, have fun guys.

Lol, just realised I probably have to wait for the tournament to finish...nah def got to sleep...

Frantic /v/ weekends, right?

Exentryk

going to try off-tv for the first time

It's really hard actually. Esp when you are used to the pro controller. I've been currently using the gamepad as the screen and the pro controller, and it is working okay. It's not as good as playing on the big screen, as it is sometimes harder to see bananas etc. Also, you can't use item spy either.

Dahlifyr

Banned
Thx all for the lesson!

what did i learn? I need to get more acc included in my setup

and most of all, i need to learn how to drive a go-kart....

But most of all, thx for a couple of good and fun races with you guys/gals here at NeoGaf! The most fun i had with Super Mario Kart 8 so far:) It really is much more fun when you have the feeling of a community.

ohlawd

It's really hard actually. Esp when you are used to the pro controller. I've been currently using the gamepad as the screen and the pro controller, and it is working okay. It's not as good as playing on the big screen, as it is sometimes harder to see bananas etc. Also, you can't use item spy either.
I use the gamepad as my screen while doing tilt controls with it

yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom