• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Enforced

I will play again starting tomorrow.
SomeInfiniteCat.gif

:p
although it's much better with the audio that came with it haha
Lol. Going to watch that part after Im done with my stuff.

Enforced

Watched Azure's video from the gif Merrick posted. Lol hilarious. Also lol roo missed grumble volcano.

I can't wait to play with you all again.

Watched Azure's video from the gif Merrick posted. Lol hilarious. Also lol roo missed grumble volcano.

I can't wait to play with you all again.

I have been playing more Splatoon lately, and don't forget that Nintendo Smash Direct is at 2pm PT. So probably no MK8 till this weekend for me. That could change though.

Can't wait to beat you once again. :p

To quote myself from chat:
I couldn't play because my bro was farming shit on Xenoblade X while he was sleeping
so I told mom about how he lied to dad about needing money to pay the bills
so he could buy a PS4 and Bloodborne last March
:3
oh man i hope I'm not in the house when she tells dad

d58e7

Has anyone had any trouble loading Mario Kart? I haven't played in months but yesterday when I tried it kept freezing at the mario kart 8 logo

ffdgh

Gee thanks game. Perfect time to DC me.

Also I regret nothing on yoshi valley and royal raceway(if the dang blue shell didn't zoom past you for some reason)

Roi

I just started playing this Mario Kart and I'm really loving it, it's so much a improvement of previous versions! Anyway is was wondering if the DLC packs are worth their money? I mean €12 is a decent amount but a waste if it doesn't add much fun to the game.. Opinions?

I just started playing this Mario Kart and I'm really loving it, it's so much a improvement of previous versions! Anyway is was wondering if the DLC packs are worth their money? I mean €12 is a decent amount but a waste if it doesn't add much fun to the game.. Opinions?
15 of the 16 tracks you'll get are awesome and worth it. Baby Park is a piece of shit and can go to hell, though.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
15 of the 16 tracks you'll get are awesome and worth it. Baby Park is a piece of shit and can go to hell, though.

meftV0q.gif

You meant Neo Bowser City and Dragon Driftway. They were shitty tracks for 200cc but they were great for 150cc tho.

Baby Park is GOTY track for obvious reasons! ;)

Roo

Baby Park is good in small dosis. The extra salt provided adds some juicy discussion afterwards that can't be obtained otherwise.

But then, you have people who go full
UcDuW3l.gif
mode and select it every single time it shows up that the whole thing simply stops being funny.

ffdgh

Baby Park is good in small dosis. The extra salt provided adds some juicy discussion afterwards that can't be obtained otherwise.

UcDuW3l.gif
mode and select it every single time it shows up that the whole thing simply stops being funny.

Works well for me since half of you switched to bikes and can't make those extra sharp turns :p

Yes they are worth it! Don't listen to others regarding Baby Park :p Looking forward to play with you.

UcDuW3l.gif

>:)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

CX3ry6b.gif

I noticed a tragic error in your statement so I decided to fix it for you! :)

Roo

Works well for me since half of you switched to bikes and can't make those extra sharp turns :p

I actually switched to bikes because of Exentryk but kept using them because they grew on me a lot but you're right, these past few days I went back to karts and it's amazing how easy it is to play 200cc with them as opposed to bikes.

Case in point..

I noticed a tragic error in your statement so I decided to fix it for you! :)
Fix your bad taste first :v

Top Bottom