• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Exentryk

Merry Christmas, KartGAF! ^^

ajhgufK.jpg

Merry Christmas, KartGAF! <3

Here's to another year of hope...

- win more first places
- beat the fuck out of KartGAF with my shells
- Hit Enforced with my backward shells
- Brake then honk Roo
- Exentryk getting last place more often
- Azure's saltness returns
- Heath becoming into a pacifist FOR REAL.... wait... no... I hope Heath's chaos side will get even more salt flowing.

:-D

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here! :D

Merry Christmas kartgaf.Thanks for all the painful experience you gave me. Here's my message to you all.
S5kIPL3.gif

looking forward to another year of high blood pressure inducing fun :p

also http://imgur.com/a/VlycW

Merry Christmas, KartGAF! <3

Here's to another year of hope...

- beat the fuck out of KartGAF with my shells
- Hit Enforced with my backward shells
- Brake then honk Roo
- Exentryk getting last place more often
- Azure's saltness returns
- Heath becoming into a pacifist FOR REAL.... wait... no... I hope Heath's chaos side will get even more salt flowing.

:-D

xzoPTbO.gif

Done for tonight, GGs.

Finishing off 20K can wait until my 2DS arrives tomorrow morning. Then I won't have to keep on fiddling with the headphone jack midrace, won't have to use a ton of force to make sure I don't accidentally drop my banana (though it still occasionally happens), etc. This XL sadly has to be replaced and a 2DS is all I can get with my Xmas money so :(

But yeah it was fun regardless but my left index finger hurts like hell.

ffdgh

Apologies for being awol for many of those races. Also I really wanted to pull off that maple treeway shortcut lol. >_>

This is off topic, what do you guys think of Mario Tennis Open? I was thinking of getting Mario Power Tennis on GC but my brother said that I should get the 3ds one since it plays like N64.

Mario Power Tennis > Open

But get the GCN version, the Wii version has forced motion controls that I didn't like.

The best I can say about Open is that, unlike Ultra Smash, it was actually finished. You can't disable chance shots or anything. Whereas when doing exhibition matches in Power Tennis you can turn off Power Shots and it's pretty much just a refined 64. Even with Power Shots it's still more refined than Open. Open's worth buying if you can get it for like ten bucks but I wouldn't pay more than that now that's the online's inactive.

Roo

Hi, KartGAF! Will you folks play today? I could use some kart rage right now lol

Are the codes in the OP still in use?
Yes, we're going to play, 7pm Pacific time
And yes, the codes in th OP are still in use.

You should join us in Discord. I'll ask Heath to send you an invite.

Top Bottom