• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team |OT| Us North Americans Don't Have Bros

Gartooth

The start of things to come for people in North America, I'm pretty sure we are also getting Pikmin and The Wonderful 101 a month late. Time to clean up backlogs I guess.

ffdgh

Been spoiling myself watching a lets play since I'm too weak to wait a month...I really should stop lol.

Bladenic

People complaining about a one month delay, thinking about how long poor Europeans have and have had to wait for other games. They don't even know when they're getting SMT4.

Gartooth

And we're getting Pikmin 3 early. And Wonderful 101.

Something terrible is going to happen, there's no other explanation for the way NoE treats us right now.

Inevitable Smash 4 delay.
I swear to god don't kill me if this happens.

I know where my $30 credit is going! Looking at those image really puts a smile on my face. Nintendo really knows how to create charming characters.

Alrus

Oh god it's coming out tomorrow in Europe? But I'm still deep into MH3U and Animal Crossing and I still haven't finished Layton 5... I need to resist :/

Kenai

I'd love to play this sooner, but it does give me more time for SMT IV.

I haven't been following too closely but the music at least has already managed to exceed my relatively high expectations. Looking forward to next month for sure.

Oh god it's coming out tomorrow in Europe? But I'm still deep into MH3U and Animal Crossing and I still haven't finished Layton 5... I need to resist :/

You should give in! You'll never finish MH or Animal crossing anyway, because they don't really have ends. And I would honestly say you could put Layton on hold for M&L, or at least you should be able to handle them both, layton is pretty lightweight.

Alrus

You should give in! You'll never finish MH or Animal crossing anyway, because they don't really have ends. And I would honestly say you could put Layton on hold for M&L, or at least you should be able to handle them both, layton is pretty lightweight.

Yeah I know I'll never "finish" Animal Crossing or MH3U, it's just that I feel guilty about buying new games when I still have plenty of enjoyment left from the ones I've bought before. And I know I'm not going to be able to resist a new M&L game more than a few days >.>

are the other M&L games on the eshop?

I wish, that way I could play Superstar Saga again, I lost my original GBA card. I really hope Nintendo is going to actually put GBA games on the e-shop at some point.

Lucifon

Great OT! Just ordered my 3DS XL last night and this is on my list of games arriving! Set me back a total of £210ish for the Fire Emblem themed 3DSXL, Fire Emblem, Mario & Luigi, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing and a charger (goddamn them for not including a charger in the box, that's downright ridiculous...) Not bad overall I think!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Enjoy getting the game first, EU people. I can't wait to get it next month. Keeping myself on media black-out for this aside from the trailers Nintendo put out to be more surprised at what the game offers, especially that music (oh, that battle & boss theme).

are the other M&L games on the eshop?

No, but you could probably find a DS card version of Bowsers inside Story that you could use on your 3DS. Don't bother with Partners in time though.

Superstar saga might be a bit harder if you don't have something that can already play GBA games (GBA/SP/DS phat/DS lite) because you can't get it digitally either.

Snot is too mature for the western audience. Zzz is much more appropriate for our demographic.

Well they mean the same thing really. Snot coming out of your nose doesn't really have the same meaning of "this person is asleep" here as it does in Japan. Us weeaboos might recognize it, but zzz gets the point across all the same.

Avixph

No, but you could probably find a DS card version of Bowsers inside Story that you could use on your 3DS. Don't bother with Partners in time though.

Superstar saga might be a bit harder if you don't have something that can already play GBA games (GBA/SP/DS phat/DS lite) because you can't get it digitally either.
Hey you should let people make their own decisions on whether they should play Partners in Time because I played it and liked it.

Ath

Playing this at the moment, only a couple of hours in. It does feel like they went overboard with some of the explanations, so the start's a bit slow. Still, I'm having a lot of fun with it, the battles are enjoyable, the art and animation are absolutely top-notch and the music is just amazing! Bowser's Inside Story was one of my favourite games on the DS so I'm expecting good things here.

nikos

I'd buy a 3DS (again) for this while I'm in Europe if Nintendo knew how to make a region free console.

javac

Well they mean the same thing really. Snot coming out of your nose doesn't really have the same meaning of "this person is asleep" here as it does in Japan. Us weeaboos might recognize it, but zzz gets the point across all the same.

Yeah I actually do prefer the Zzz to be fair but Luigi with a snot bubble is kinda cute lol. I think the Zzz does I better job of filing in the cover but yeah I digress. The game rocks and that's all that matters.

LAA

I got this earlier today too myself, (Thank god for Shopto and early games!)
I have to say I'm very impressed with the 3D effect and the graphics. Was surprised to find out about expert challenges, think its a pretty cool idea.
All the humour seems to be intact, which I definitely enjoy!
Shaping up to be a very awesome game so far!

Teknoman

ak_off8mkqo.png

Can we please get some of these cooler looking bad guys in Mario platformers?

Frost_Ace

ak_off8mkqo.png

Can we please get some of these cooler looking bad guys in Mario platformers?

Yeah, I'm so tired of Bowser as an enemy, we need him more as a playable character.

Also Peach should stop being kidnapped and being playable (thank the Lord Mario3D World is addressing that).

Top Bottom