• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Strikers Charged World GAF Cup

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Why there is a looser/winner when someone didn´t played? I´m not agree with maxmars loosing the non-played game, both of us tried to match but we really didn´t managed. I don´t like how the tournament develops... :(

I would prefer a league with no time limit for the matches.

Haunted

tanasten said:
Why there is a looser/winner when someone didn´t played? I´m not agree with maxmars loosing the non-played game, both of us tried to match but we really didn´t managed. I don´t like how the tournament develops... :(
hm, then how should we handle a match that hasn't been played and it's not the fault of one or the other player? A default loss for both? We have to find some kind of decision so the Cup can continue. We're in the third week and should only have a few games left to play.

tanasten said:
I would prefer a league with no time limit for the matches.
Well, that's the schedule we agreed upon when making the Cup - two matches in the first week, three in the one after that and the semi- and finals in the week after that. And don't forget, max already extended the deadline of this weeks' games for another three days so everyone had the extra chance to play their games. Sometimes, it's just not to be.

Of course, it's sometimes difficult to coordinate and find the time to play proper, but there needs to be some kind of schedule so that the tourney can go along. The problem I see with a League with no time limit is that there's possibly no end to it. Imagine you've played all your matches in the first two weeks, but other players didn't manage. I'm not sure you'd want to wait for 2, 3 or 4 more weeks until everyone is finished, when you've been ready all that time.

Above all, it should be a fun experience for us. Nothing too serious. :) As max said in the first post:
max said:
Please note that this first tournament is only to get things rolling.. At the end, we'll see together what went well and what went bad, and make changes to the rules accordingly.
We should finish this Cup (with the semi-finals starting tomorrow) and then decide together what we should change for the next one.

edit: Also, regardless of how we count the games between tanasten and maxmars and tanasten vs MasterMFauli - tanasten and MasterMFauli are always the two players coming out on top and advancing to the next round, so it wouldn't really change anything.

tanasten

Well, let's end this cup and then we will discuss about different manners to do a GAF tournament.

I will be this week online UNTIL FRYDAY.

Friday I'm moving to Madrid and then I will be no able to play for a few days.

If we can manage to match the semi-finals before Thursday then count with me. If not someone should take my place.

Haunted

tanasten said:
Well, let's end this cup and then we will discuss about different manners to do a GAF tournament.

I will be this week online UNTIL FRYDAY.

Friday I'm moving to Madrid and then I will be no able to play for a few days.

If we can manage to match the semi-finals before Thursday then count with me. If not someone should take my place.
We wouldn't want to miss one of the best players in the tournament for the final. :)

According to schedule, we'll publish the final group table and matches early tomorrow - we definitely should manage to have your game played until Thursday! :)

maxmars

Haunted has prepared a nice writeup of the first phase, let's bring it out then I'll pimp in the main thread our cup (results and next phase).
In the mean time thanks all for your participation and I'm out for today (i'm destroyed).

Haunted

Alright, now that the little details are settled, let's conclude this preliminary round and kickstart the semi-finals of our first Cup! :D

The Final Group Tables:

Group A:
Code:
                  Series     Games      Goals     Points
1. Capndrake        4:1       9:2       30:17       27
2. Haunted One      4:1       8:4       52:20       24 

3. Kawaii           3:2       6:5       19:26       18
4. Fresquito        2:3       5:7       26:20       15
5. Dash Kappei      1:4       3:8       14:29        9
6. Kkg1701          0:5       1:10       6:40        3
Group B:
Code:
                 Series     Games      Goals     Points
1. Tanasten         4:1       8:2       33:8        24
2. MasterMFauli     4:1       8:3       22:15       24

3. Toma             3:2       6:4       28:22       18
4. maxmars          2:3       5:6       17:18       15
5. Nli10            1:4       2:8        7:32        6
6. Wes              0:5       0:10       0:20        0

In good Mario Strikers Charged tradition, there are two trophies awarded after the preliminary rounds:

The Golden Foot award goes to Haunted with 52 goals scored (averaging 4,3 goals per game and 10,4 goals per series).

The Brick Wall award goes to tanasten, who only let 8 goals in (averaging 0,8 goals per game and an amazing 1,6 goals against him per series).

Congratulations. :)

Thanks to everyone who participated so far, this first round seemed to be great fun for all the people I've talked to, with lots of intense and enjoyable games - it really showed how awesome the NeoGAF community can be. Kudos to all! :)

BUT the Cup is far from over - Announcing the four players who advance to the semi-finals to duke it out for the coveted Mario Strikers Charged GAF Cup: CapnDrake and Haunted from Group A; tanasten and MasterMFauli from Group B.

The winners of the respective groups get the home advantage for this round, making the pairings for this week's semi-finals

CapnDrake - MasterMFauli
tanasten - Haunted

Please PM your opponents to schedule your game ASAP. There are only 3 more games to be played before we are able announce the Tournament Champion, so it shouldn't take too long now - this is the final phase of the Cup. :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Good Luck to all four of you =)

My Guess:

1. Tanasten
2. Capn Drake
3. Haunty
4. MasterMFauli

maxmars

Do we have the possibility to record matches?

The best thing would be if you have a DVD recorder using a rewritable DVD (we don't want to throw away a DVD for just one match).

You plug the Wii into the DVD recorder, then DVD recorder into TV; tune TV on the DVD recorder, tune DVD recorder into the Wii, press rec at the beginning and stop it after the match.

Convert the movie on the PC into an AVI or something and then upload to YouTube.. Is that feasible for you guys?

I'd like to see the matches!

maxmars

I've just posted in the main forum the information Haunted One kindly created yesterday.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164480

I'm very curious to see how the semi-finals will turn out! Please record them if you can!

I will open soon a new thread with a proposal for a kind of "MSC school" / "training grounds" / "lounge" initiative so that we nurture the new / returning / less skilled players, give people a chance to play and then come here and chat about it.

I think no one wants players to think they can't join the best, or just leave because they've suffered a few defeats, after all in order to have a tournament we need players.

So in addition to the main tournaments I'd like to see some less competitive, but not for this less important, play.

CapnDrake, write here if you can play now or soon :)

Also, maxmars, to be sure:

semi-finals are: best of 3, 3 minutes, difficulty 3, and the standard-stadium? Or did anything change?

Haunted

MasterMFauli said:
btw, tanasten and I will be playing our match tonight. If you two manage to play today or tomorrow, we can have this thing wrapped up until the end of the week. :D

maxmars

MasterMFauli said:

Also, maxmars, to be sure:

semi-finals are: best of 3, 3 minutes, difficulty 3, and the standard-stadium? Or did anything change?

Eh, to be honest there was a proposal to let you guys change completely the teams and choose another stadium.

If you leave it to me to decide, I'd let players choose whatever team they want for each match from now on, but still everything else "standard". That includes stadium.

I already pm´d him. Tonight is rather bad, so if he´d be able to play NOW ^^ that´d be great.
Otherwise im back home on thursday.

f you leave it to me to decide, I'd let players choose whatever team they want for each match from now on, but still everything else "standard". That includes stadium

Sounds fine to me.

Capndrake

I only saw lag before the first ball, but I think at least one would've gone in anyway. I'll play you again sometime if you want revenge.

maxmars

So do we have the first finalist? Congrats!

By the way, do you have any comment on the match? Video footage, etc? I want to bring something about the semi-final matches also in the main forum, to keep people updated.

Please let us know -- these are the semi-finals, we're all interested in knowing what went on!

I'm interested in knowing:

a) teams. What did you play with? Captains / Sidekicks.

b) strategies. Did you rely mainly on a sidekicks / tactic?

c) blunders. What do you regret more?

d) What was in your opinion the defining moment of each match?

Capndrake said:
I only saw lag before the first ball, but I think at least one would've gone in anyway. I'll play you again sometime if you want revenge.

Well, i clicked on every ball, as you didnt hit the orange zone ;)
But nevermind, you would have probably won the 3rd round anyway.
Cya next tournament :p

Capndrake

maxmars said:

By the way, do you have any comment on the match? Video footage, etc? I want to bring something about the semi-final matches also in the main forum, to keep people updated.

Please let us know -- these are the semi-finals, we're all interested in knowing what went on!

A) Me: Waluigi, Hammer Bro, Monty Mole, Boo
MasterMFauli: Yoshi, Koopa Troopa, Birdo, Hammer Bro

B) I rely on multiple strategies. If a sidekick is near the goal, I try to pass to him for him to perform his Skillshot. If somebody is near and my sidekick can do an aggressive deke (Hammer Bro, Monty Mole) then I do it, if it's Boo (No aggressive deke) I either pass back or, if I have an item, use the item, then try the Skillshot. If Waluigi gets near the goal and the ball's charge is red or higher, I pass to him and try to get him to teleport into the goal. If he's near a corner and I have items, I pass to him, use items, and try to use a MegaStrike.

C) Me being slightly off with a Waluigi teleport and teleporting right into the electric fence next to the goal. Earlier on, I also somehow got confused and used my item instead of the deke button when I was right in front of the goal, meaning I could've scored but instead used an item.

D) First match: MasterMFauli firing off like 10 fully charged shots in a row and the goalie blocking every single one of them.
Second match: The many times I managed to stop his sidekicks just before they pulled off a Skillshot to score.

maxmars

MasterMFauli said:
Well, i clicked on every ball, as you didnt hit the orange zone ;)
But nevermind, you would have probably won the 3rd round anyway.
Cya next tournament :p

That's sportmanship!

We also want to hear from you, MMF!

Please take the time to answer the questions above so that I can update the main thread.. Thanks!

maxmars said:

a) Yoshi, Koopa, Birdo and one Hammer brother, as Drake already said ^^

b) My main strategy is to high-pass until the ball is white, then pass to anyone who´s within the enemy´s half and shoot. When that doesnt work so well, i change to single-attacks, trying to fast forward with the help of the special abilities of my characters.

c) I regret that i still cant use items properly :p That is, though, because i dont want to use them. when an enemy tries to mega-shoot, and noone frome mine is around, i just smash the item-button, hoping that there is something to stop him. But i just dont care so much about items. ;)

d) First round: Drake stopping my high passes. Neraly everytime i tried to pass to someone within his half of the field, the sidekick got fouled and he got the ball. I kept trying this strategy, hoping to get the hang onto choosing more wisely to whom i pass, but it didnt work.
Second round: Well, i dont want to sound bitter ^^, but the laggy mega-shot ruined it to me. I managed to get 1 goal and think i could´ve won this round (though it´d be hard), but the 5 goals from the mega-shot settled it .

maxmars

Capndrake said:
By the way, will there be a match between the semi-finals losers to decide 3rd and 4th place?

Yes of course! It will be played next week exactly like the final for 1st and 2nd place.

Edit: Thanks MMF!

Edit 2: This evening I will update the main thread. Thanks again guys for your participation and patience!

tanasten

Haunted One I'll be in in an hour or so. I have taken a shower... are you ready for the sex session? :D

Haunted

tanasten said:
Haunted One I'll be in in an hour or so. I have taken a shower... are you ready for the sex session? :D
:lol Get those toys ready - I'm heading online now. Going to play one match as warm-up before I whip your ass!

tanasten

Haunted One said:
*drum roll*
I won. :D

tanasten 0 (6) - Haunted 2 (8)

Oh my... :(

I was not ready for the match. Should have played a few matches with the GAF tournament team before playing. Anyway, was a good match. Congratulations Haunted.

tanasten 0 (6) - Haunted 2 (8)

P.S: Sorry to deceive you, my fans.

-------------------------------

BTW, the match was pretty fun. He won both matches with the death goal.

Funny is that both matches got draw in the last seconds just before finishing the match, and this made the game tons more spectacular. A pitty I don't have anyway to record the matches.

Haunted

Thank you very much for those two games. These were definitely among the closest and most suspenseful games I've ever played.

Both games in overtime decided by Golden Goals, first game 2-3 and second game 4-5.

I could tell that we both were a bit nervous, playing careful during the first few minutes of the first games, but soon it warmed up and the shots, tackles and items were flying around the field like there's no tomorrow.

Very fast-paced games with lots of tactical play, careful positioning and well-used items on both sides.

It could very well have gone the other way, nearing the end of the second game (I led 3-4), tanasten was shooting on my goal like a maniac, always positioning Bowser or his Birdo for a quick shot. My heart beat furiously as shot after shot was saved by the goalie or blocked by one of my defenders I threw into the shots. Then 3(!) seconds before the end of the game (I'm in ball possession, no less), he finally gets lucky and Birdo hammers the ball into my net. What an intense match - I somehow managed to score the Golden Goal with my captain afterwards and I literally jumped out of my chair to celebrate. :lol

I'm totally exhausted right now
just like it should be after a good sex session, eh tanasten? :p
. Thanks for the games once again, and I'm looking forward to the final. :D

edit: That's not your current team, is it tanasten? I think we both changed our teams around a bit since the beginning of the Cup - let's use our best teams the next time we play. :)

tanasten

Haunted One said:
Thank you very much for those two games. These were definitely among the closest and most suspenseful games I've ever played.

Both games in overtime decided by Golden Goals, first game 2-3 and second game 4-5.

I could tell that we both were a bit nervous, playing careful during the first few minutes of the first games, but soon it warmed up and the shots, tackles and items were flying around the field like there's no tomorrow.

Very fast-paced games with lots of tactical play, careful positioning and well-used items on both sides.

It could very well have gone the other way, nearing the end of the second game (I led 3-4), tanasten was shooting on my goal like a maniac, always positioning Bowser or his Birdo for a quick shot. My heart beat furiously as shot after shot was saved by the goalie or blocked by one of my defenders I threw into the shots. Then 3(!) seconds before the end of the game (I'm in ball possession, no less), he finally gets lucky and Birdo hammers the ball into my net. What an intense match - I somehow managed to score the Golden Goal with my captain afterwards and I literally jumped out of my chair to celebrate. :lol

I'm totally exhausted right now
just like it should be after a good sex session, eh tanasten? :p
. Thanks for the games once again, and I'm looking forward to the final. :D

Wanna play a friend match versus my true team? :D

BTW, it was a very intense game for a few minutes. I was a bit out of game due to the both dry bones. My GAF team is very slow and that defeated me. In the next tournamet I'm gona be the champion.

tanasten

Haunted One said:
ahaha, you read my mind. :D 'That's not your current team, is it tanasten? I think we both changed our teams around a bit since the beginning of the Cup - let's use our best teams the next time we play. :)'

Yeah, I did changed my team long time ago. My current team is: Dry Bones on defense, Koopa on the left, Boo on the right and Daisy in front. With this team I don't need to play at all, I just kill my rivals stealing the ball and scoring.

I did played a bit like this when playing last game, and was very funny when I scored with Bowser a steal :lol

maxmars

Right now I have to go to bed, but tomorrow you are required for an interview! :D

BTW I came online to see if you were there and I saw the both of you marked as playing. It was a pretty cool moment.

Too bad we don't have a recording of the matches.. Anyway congrats and honor to both players!

tanasten

maxmars said:
Right now I have to go to bed, but tomorrow you are required for an interview! :D

BTW I came online to see if you were there and I saw the both of you marked as playing. It was a pretty cool moment.

Too bad we don't have a recording of the matches.. Anyway congrats and honor to both players!

I will get a video capt. card for the PC to combine gaming on TV meanwhile recording on PC. I promise.

Haunted

tanasten said:
Yeah, I did changed my team long time ago. My current team is: Dry Bones on defense, Koopa on the left, Boo on the right and Daisy in front. With this team I don't need to play at all, I just kill my rivals stealing the ball and scoring.

I did played a bit like this when playing last game, and was very funny when I scored with Bowser a steal :lol
Koopa? I think the balanced players are pretty much useless, they're not good at anything - I like the specialised players more. My new team is Dry Bones as defender, two Birdos in midfield and ... Daisy as captain. :D

I noticed that, you're often positioning your players in anticipation of the next pass/shot - most players just go attack the ball as quickly as possible - your approach is very tactical. :)
And yeah, your first two goals in the second game were hilarious - my goalie throws the ball and you steal the ball to score directly... twice! once with Bowser, once with Boo. :lol I'm glad I was able to come back from that.

maxmars said:

Thanks. :) Yeah, I have no means whatsoever to record - a pity. Hopefully some people will have that ability by the time the next Cup rolls around.

tanasten

Haunted One said:
I noticed that, you're often positioning your players in anticipation of the next pass/shot - most players just go attack the ball as quickly as possible - your approach is very tactical. :)

And yeah, your first two goals in the second game were hilarious - my goalie throws the ball and you steal the ball to score directly... twice! once with Bowser, once with Boo. :lol I'm glad I was able to come back from that.

That's the way I play with my current team. I move my team in defensive positioning, waiting for the rival to come, this way they never surprise me in aerial and I can steal the ball easily charged.

The thing is that my stealing is so intense that they can't play a shit and neither I. I just score goal after goal :lol

I had finished games with 10 + goals with a 19 % possession (for me) :lol The bad thing is that a very big rate of rivals disconnects from me because they feel absolutely pissed off, which makes me let them score a few goals.

Haunted One said:
Koopa? I think the balanced players are pretty much useless, they're not good at anything - I like the specialised players more. My new team is Dry Bones as defender, two Birdos in midfield and ... Daisy as captain. :D

To be truth, I use Koopa to score almost ever. Balanced players make powerful players unneeded as they can score just passing half the stage.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Haunted One said:
Dash Kappei, you are one sneaky bastard. :lol :lol

First I just wanna say I'm sorry if I haven't managed to write anymore on the board but I had problems and no wifi... now I'm back in Milan. Sorry Fresquito if I didn't answer to my PMs, I waited for you on that day but then I couldn't get online again in the past few days, I hope you got my points for a default win.

Second: Huntie, :lol I swear to God that I crushed (yes, completely destroyed the bottom) a nunchuck just 20sec in our friendly match, don't ask me how 'cause I don't know, I just shook the thing to change item and it flew off my hand to give a kiss to the wall on the right! :D Then I used some superquick glue (superAttack, lols) at the end of our friendly and managed somehow to play against you and Capndrake with my lefty gettin' all sticky :D

You wouldn't believe it if I told you, but as Capndrake wrote, as I was leading 3-2 he scored a draw from middlefield when there was like 0.1 sec left to the game and THEN he managed to score again with a golden goal... that bastard! :D (congrats! ;)

In the end, I had FUN.
Thanks to all of you and especially to Maxmars.

Also, I wanted to apologise: rember my post about "cheaters"? Well, yesterday I found out that those two guys in my Friend list weren't from the GAF cup! Sorry sorry sorry!

Ciao a tutti!
See you in the next Cup! :)

Dash
P.S.
I didn't bother to check the grammar ;)

nli10

kkg1701 said:
Just wanna say Good Luck to those in the finals, and hope to see you guys in the next cup!

KK

Check your PMs - if you fancy playing me in the Monkey Shield Challenge for the bottom placed two teams let me know :D

I should warn you though - i've got back into Wii tennis (I'm a Pro now :) ) and not played strikers for a bit.

maxmars

Tanasten and Haunted One, please, when you have the time, ponder and answer thess so I can build a writeup of this second semi-final match:

- What was your mood when you approached the match?

- Who was in your team and what was your general strategy?

- What was the opponent's best tactic, the one that worried you the most?

- A defining moment for each of your matches.

- One thing you would have liked to say to your opponent during the match, if you had headphones

- (just for the gossip) What is your favourite item?

Thanks in advance!

Haunted

Tanasten and Haunted One, please, when you have the time, ponder and answer thess so I can build a writeup of this second semi-final match:
Gladly.

It was the first knockout game to play in the Cup, so I was a bit nervous before. It didn't help that tanasten 1) played a great first round, 2) beat me soundly in a friendly match a couple weeks before and 3) was pegged by other players as one of the best players and a Tournament favourite - he even has its own fan club! :lol

My team consisted of Yoshi as captain, Monty Mole and Dry Bones as midfielders, and another Dry Bones as defence. I usually have two heavy and slow players, but I knew that the key against tanasten was to use quicker and more aggressive players to stop his flow, so I went with two fast, and only one heavy player. As for scoring, I planned on using Monty Mole as shooter from the distance, and the Dry Bones to move in closer to the goal to create scoring chances. Of course, as the game goes on and the items trickle in, you're forced to make the strategies up on the go, but that's part of what makes Strikers so awesome. :)

Before the game, I thought he would try to score with Boo's deke and special shot, which is very hard to defend against, so that was worrying. But in the game, he rarely used Boo to try to score a goal, and I suddenly had to worry a lot more about Bowser and Birdo, his good shooters.

First game: The slow and careful beginning evolved into a frenzied match when I foolishly tackled him and he got his first items - it was all-out warfare from that point on.
Second game: His defensive positioning enabled him to score 2 very quick goals right at the start of the game - he intercepted two balls that came directly from my goalie to score those. >_<

- One thing you would have liked to say to your opponent during the match, if you had headphones
hmm, so many things for all the different events that happened in the games. Well, the most important one would be 'Thanks for the games!' afterwards.

The blue shell. Hilarious if it hits several players at once and freezes them in their respective shoot or tackle animations. :lol

Thanks in advance!
You're welcome. :)

tanasten

There I go.

Angry, nervous and sad. During the supper we had a big discussion due to my old brother attitude. I had to smooth things and I forgot about the match. When I thought of it I let the supper without having finished it and I had to bear ugly words too due to that. So I was sad, very sad and deceived with my family. I'm moving next Saturday to Madrid and I don't like seeing them arguing that much. :(

My team was composed of Dry Bones as defender, Birdo at left, Boo at right and Bowser as captain. I wasn't ready for the match and found myself playing like my real team, so I did not use my team strengths at all, just went for the Birdo and Bowser powershots.

Badly for me, I wasn't concentrated enough and I wasn't keeping Boo and Dry Bones in it's defensive points, so Haunted One had free way at the sides and that's what killed me. Also, I was playing fairly like if I was using my real team (meanwhile Haunted was very aggressive, constantly hitting my team mates)

All in all, I think Haunted had an easy win. I was just not ready for the match.

He did some different tactics trying to score, but the key of the match was it's two Dry Bones at the sides. He could easily cross all the field freely next to the sides and move the ball at his will. Dry Bones were it's more dangerous players too, scoring 3 super shots and ghosting at least one.

First game: The very slow start absolutely out of place. Both had sud a bad start that looked a newbies game. Was a very violent game too and we rarely could play. I was to win when at the last seconds of the game he scored easily due to the lack of concentration from my part, and then scored easily with a Dry bones super shot. I was very deceived for everything, the way I played and how he scored last goals so easily.

Second game: Things were going under plan until he found that his dry bones at sides were deadly. I know then that I would lose the game. Seeing him to score 3 goals with dry bones easily made show the white flag. I wansn't in good mood for this.

You bastard, let my team mates alive. Moreover on the first match. On the second I was like **** those Dry Bones.

I don't like items at all. I would disconnect them if I could.

In any case, with GAF tournament team Bowser's fire is my favourite. In my real team turbo toad and Daisy needles are my favourite. Just for the gossip -> every Daisy Needles I got means a goal.

Thanks in advance!
You're welcome.

Haunted

tanasten said:
One thing you would have liked to say to your opponent during the match, if you had headphones

You bastard, let my team mates alive. Moreover on the first match. On the second I was like **** those Dry Bones.
:lol sorry, but I had to stop you somehow. The Dry Bones were faster than your players on either side, and your Boo could cover only one - so that definitely worked in my favour. My Monty mole was pretty much useless, because you didn't let him advance at all - he ended up playing a much more defensive role than I anticipated before. Good riddance that he doesn't show up in my current team.

ah, and max - you said it's ok to use any team for the final? If Drake is ok with it, I'd like to do that. I realised against tanasten that my 'Yoshi team' really isn't the best playstyle for me.

maxmars

Yes!

I want all four to acknowledge that you can choose whatever combo of sidekicks and captains you want for the two final matches.

Please remember it when you play the match!

Also, I have updated the main forum with a commentary. Enjoy and congrats!

Haunted

maxmars said:
Yes!

I want all four to acknowledge that you can choose whatever combo of sidekicks and captains you want for the two final matches.

Please remember it when you play the match!

Also, I have updated the main forum with a commentary. Enjoy and congrats!
Very nice. Our group match made me think that I have slim chances against Drake with my tournament team - hopefully that'll improve with my new team (I doubt it, though - he is strong).

Your commentary is ace. But I want to state for the record that tanasten is the true king of trash-talking here - I just adapted to him. :lol Also, your comment about us afraid of being buried under an avalanche of goals after the smack-talk before is spot on. :lol

tanasten

So what's next? May I play another match versus Haunted? or may I play versus the looser between Cap. Drake and MasterMfauli?

Haunted

tanasten said:
So what's next? May I play another match versus Haunted? or may I play versus the looser between Cap. Drake and MasterMfauli?
We can always play friendlies. :p

But as far as this Tournament goes, you have one game left to play against MasterMFauli (deciding the third and fourth place). After that game and the final between Drake and myself are played, we're done with this Cup (and can start planning/doing the next one).

I don't know what max has planned for the next Cup, but Drake just asked me when we could play our final. Any schedules to uphold, max? If not, we'd play it Friday or on the weekend, I guess.

Top Bottom