• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Zuckerberg unveils 7ft statue of wife Priscilla Chan in back yard

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I told you all that humans were a mistake.

Angelina Jolie Aurora GIF by Walt Disney Studios

E-Cat

Guys, I’m genuinely confused… she isn’t that attractive (and I have an Asian fetish ffs, so the bar is pre-lowered), clearly he could do much better. Yet, he seems to *really* love her, so it’s not like he got ”stuck” with her out of a warped sense of obligation.

I know personality plays a part, but if you’re a man, c’mon you know what I’m talking about.. you must be really attracted to her physically, *especially* if you’re a man with the means to have the option of marrying someone you’re attracted to, as he clearly does.

The conclusion I’m forced to draw is, either i. she really does appeal to his particular niche/kink on a physical level, or ii. it’s the ultimate form of ’virtue-signaling’ where he’s like ”see, I’m not vain at all since I married such a plain-looking girl” while getting his sexual urges fulfilled through banging side-hoes, or iii. maybe she joins in the orgies and is fucking crazy in the sack, or iv. he’s completely asexual, but even then I don’t understand the deification part, because you don’t deify a platonic friend, no matter how good the friendship.

Maybe the statues are made out of guilt?

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Guys, I’m genuinely confused… she isn’t that attractive (and I have an Asian fetish ffs, so the bar is pre-lowered), clearly he could do much better. Yet, he seems to *really* love her, so it’s not like he got ”stuck” with her out of a warped sense of obligation.

I know personality plays a part, but if you’re a man, c’mon you know what I’m talking about.. you must be really attracted to her physically, *especially* if you’re a man with the means to have the option of marrying someone you’re attracted to, as he clearly does.

The conclusion I’m forced to draw is, either i. she really does appeal to his particular niche/kink on a physical level, or ii. it’s the ultimate form of ’virtue-signaling’ where he’s like ”see, I’m not vain at all since I married such a plain-looking girl” while getting his sexual urges fulfilled through banging side-hoes, or iii. maybe she joins in the orgies and is fucking crazy in the sack, or iv. he’s completely asexual, but even then I don’t understand the deification part, because you don’t deify a platonic friend, no matter how good the friendship.

I'm thinking it's a mostly 1 and 3.

Fbh

As far as I know they've know each other and been into each other since before Zuckerberg was rich and famous.
I imagine knowing she is really into him beyond just the fame and money probably goes a long way.

That said we don't really know their private life. Maybe The Zuck bangs premium 20 years old hookers every other day, maybe they both do.

Romulus

I worked at bars for years and dated those girls that turn heads. The sad part is you get sick of it no matter how hot they are. It becomes overrated faster than you can imagine then you're just left with the personality.

And that hotness fades away so fucking fast once they get in a comfort zone. Alot of them are in the gym and you can kiss that goodbye after they're comfortable. Then they start looking like a different human entirely.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I worked at bars for years and dated those girls that turn heads. The sad part is you get sick of it no matter how hot they are. It becomes overrated faster than you can imagine then you're just left with the personality.

And that hotness fades away so fucking fast once they get in a comfort zone. Alot of them are in the gym and you can kiss that goodbye after they're comfortable. Then they start looking like a different human entirely.
This and I bet she is a great mother and wife to him.
Plus I bet she isn’t boring compared to a 10/10 who is meh personality wise etc.

Mostly I think he has more money than we will ever have so no matter what he does he can make a big thing of it.

Tams

Eh, she's a very solid 6, maybe a 7 on a good day in good lighting.

95fff8dfd84f3b4680aebafd3da8a629.jpg

But after you take into account personality, compatability, and for people like Zuckerberg's case, how genuine she is (aka not a gold digging bimbo), plus now how good of a spouse and mother she might be...

Why would he throw that away?

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Eh, she's a very solid 6, maybe a 7 on a good day in good lighting.

95fff8dfd84f3b4680aebafd3da8a629.jpg

But after you take into account personality, compatability, and for people like Zuckerberg's case, how genuine she is (aka not a gold digging bimbo), plus now how good of a spouse and mother she might be...

Why would be throw that away?
Busted face with b cups. What a hottie lmao. As far as looks go she's nothing at all. As we all know that's not everything in life but a billionaire could swim in top shelf strange if they wanted.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
She likely has a 150 IQ and can see things from Zuck’s perspective, as opposed to a braindead supermodel. Zuck gets smart children to carry his legacy and a low drama life to focus on his work. And as his college girlfriend she’s someone who didn’t get with him because of his post-success status.

Reasonable decisions all around.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Impossible to believe these are the same people
a0EeaHT.jpeg

It's probably the side effects of whatever anti-depressants and other such medications she's likely on. It reminds me of that actress from Modern Family, she stopped treatment because she was better and her body seemed to transform in a few months, shedding lots of weight - both muscle and fat. Looks like the opposite occurred here with Bynes.

Mistake

His wife may not be much of a looker, but it seems they get along well. Also they both got together before being spoiled. Good for them
statue still sucks

Last edited:

Hudo

Well.... it's their money. If they want to put a 7ft pile of shit in their yard, that's their prerogative.

Top Bottom