• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Zuckerberg unveils 7ft statue of wife Priscilla Chan in back yard

Boozeroony

Gold Member
This feels like having your own portrets on the wall all over the house.
8EEh6us.jpeg

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
What happened.....did the alphabet people get too her?
No I think she abused drugs and alcohol and Hollywood is known for abusing children and that probably messed you up. She worked for Nickelodeon which had some severe child abuse.

peek

As much shit as this guy gets, mad respect for sticking with his wife that (i believe) were together pre him becoming mega ultra filthy rich.

Dude coulda dropped her fast and got some trophy wife.

Toots

Gold Member
Western civilization.
Come for the roman tradition, stay for the RuPaul art direction (or lack thereof).

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
The hell it can't. We need to stop pretending that money wouldn't solve 99 percent of the average joes problems.
Not all problems can be solved through money, specifically beyond essentials to survival. Of course having more money can alleviate problems created by not having it, but in most cases having money will just create nothing more than an illusion of happiness through material things and short term satisfaction. Some of the wealthiest people on earth are the least content and satisfied in life, surely there are lessons in there for us all to learn.

poodaddy

The hell it can't. We need to stop pretending that money wouldn't solve 99 percent of the average joes problems.
If that's the case then why do so many celebrities commit suicide?

It's never that simple. Financial security is one of the pillars of emotional health, but it isn't the only thing happiness is dependent on. Definitely helps though.

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan

It's never that simple. Financial security is one of the pillars of emotional health, but it isn't the only thing happiness is dependent on. Definitely helps though.
This.

I can't say I am anymore happy now than I was making 30k less. Once your needs are met, you start focusing on your wants. And there will always be plenty of stuff that is out of reach.

RavageX

It is true that it's not that simple. Money can of course do great things, but for the wrong person...yeah.

Lotto winners are a good example.

One of the issues of money would be people. Who is really your friend? Who really cares about you in your family? Who is planning your death? Who is trying to kidnap you for ransom?

Then if you are famous....how can you get any privacy at all?

For me, money would help :messenger_tears_of_joy: I know exactly what I'd do and how I'd go about it along with backup plans.

Top Bottom