• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel: Avengers Alliance |OT|

fZytRfA.png

Release date: March 1, 2012
End date: September 30, 2016
Platforms: PC (Browser), formerly iOS, Android
Genre: Roundbased RPG
Developer: Playdom/Disney Interactive
How Much?: F2P with micro-transactions

Where do I get it?
Facebook (you will need a Facebook account for this)
NOTE: The mobile versions of this game have been closed.

Features

Marvel: Avengers Alliance was launched over 4 years ago and since then it has experienced a transformation into a well thought-out round-based RPG with many modes to play with.
  • Create your own S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and load him or her out with the gear of your choosing.
  • Simple yet in-depth class mechanics following a rock-paper-scissors system.
  • 100+ playable characters with more coming every month. All heroes can be acquired for free by playing the game.
  • Story mode split up into 2 seasons - find out the mystery behind Iso-8 and uncover the plans of the Syndicate consisting of many super villains, or examine the strange meteor landings and the rise of a sinister cult named the Circle of 8.
  • Substantial side content including PVP tournaments, Simulator missions and Daily Missions.
  • Special Operations with reward heroes and gear.
  • Fight epic battles and enlist your friends' help against Group Bosses, this game's equivalent of a raid.
  • Equip your agent and heroes with various costumes and uniforms and customize their powers.
  • Fight against a massive list of villains and a multitude of different enemy types.

Current Character Roster: (click to zoom in)

Links:
Official Twitter
Developers' Twitter (with occasional hints and reveals for upcoming content)
Official Forums
MAA Wiki

I know this game hasn't been of particularly much interest here on GAF, but I come bearing very sad news.

Marvel: Avengers Alliance is going to be sunset. The game will be available to be played until the 30th of September 2016, and then be shut down.

Top Bottom