• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

strobogo

Banned
Not to mention most good guys in wrestling now a days are semi-bad good guys. The WWF attitude era really changed things.

There's that, too, but I just don't think people have a problem with morally questionable main characters anymore. Video games, TV, and movies are full of that right now. This is actually a perfect time for a hardcore Punisher show on HBO/SHO or AMC.

Anth0ny

Don't look now... but it looks like we'll finally get our hands on the MCU Phase 1 briefcase blu ray set in about two weeks.

inb4 another delay

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Marvel Surprise: Robert Redford In Talks To Star In ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’

EXCLUSIVE: Here is a fun Marvel scoop. I’m hearing that Robert Redford is in discussions to join the cast of Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the sequel that brings Chris Evans back as the shield-carrying superhero. Redford is in talks to play a senior leadership role in S.H.I.E.L.D.

Well, that's a surprise. Redford could have made a good Steve Rogers when he was younger.

Tom_Cody

3WkoGWf.jpg

Current picture of him from this month's Esquire.

Tom_Cody

I'm really curious about who he is going to play now. I guess he might be an invented character.

My guess is that he will be a cold war era Shield operative that crossed paths with The Winter Soldier at some point in the past while he was a Soviet agent.

Dai101

Banned
Been on a binge for all the MCU Movies, watching Thor right now.... DAMN, i miss the Son Of Coul, he's such a great character.

watching the Avengers again i noticed that in the end when Tony and Pepper are looking at the blueprints for Stark Tower there is a hangar for a quinjet in the middle of the building. i never noticed taht before.

This is from Latino Review, so take with a grain of salt.

http://latino-review.com/2013/03/25...re-play-heavy-captain-america-winter-solider/

Apparently, UFC fighter Georges St-Pierre will play Batroc the Leaper in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Batroc's kind of a lightweight in the comics, isn't he?

batroc.JPG

It's funny during the last American Ninja Warrior there was a guy from France and in Cirque du soleil and we ended up rooting for him as "Batroc the Leaper" so my sister's reaction this was "What? Not the guy from American Ninja Warrior :(" Heh.

I do agree he should probably be a little smaller and slimmer, but will he have an outrageous accent?

tumblr_lp2pfjY08o1qjcv3k.gif

I honestly like Rob Paulsen's version of him in Ultimate Spider-man. Very Monty Python-ish. But then that show is all about silliness.

Nick Offerman should play Dum Dum Doogan

Not sure if serious?

Neal_McDonough_as_Dum_Dum_Dugan.jpg

Top Bottom