• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Has there been any clues as to whether the Panther will be a part of phase 2 in any way? Feels weird to have him left out like this.

diaspora

My body is ready.

55cy2Cb.png

neorej

ERMYGERD!
It's amazing to me that this all started with a teaser at the end of iron man
I think it's amazing that these movies are being made and constantly expand the universe they exist in. In this day and age of Hollywood, with sequels that are more of the same and remakes galore, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is the most ballsy undertaking out there.

To get Vision, we need Ultron.
To get Ultron, we need Pym.
We know that eventually we are getting Pym.

And Vision is too popular a character to NOT show up in the Avengers movies at some point. And Ultron is too awesome to not show up either.

I really do not know who I would rather have as the villain for Avengers 3: Ultron, or The Masters of Evil.
I think it's amazing that these movies are being made and constantly expand the universe they exist in. In this day and age of Hollywood, with sequels that are more of the same and remakes galore, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is the most ballsy undertaking out there.

If Avengers did not make as much crazy cash as it did, I think they would be playing it much safer for phase 2. They probably had a backup plan to keep it somewhat safer if Avengers had only done Iron Man money. But since Avengers went apeshit at the box office, I think they went with the crazier Phase 2 plan.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Whats the art for all the Marvel box set films posted earlier? Pretty sure ive seen the Marvel's The Avengers one before but none of the others.

Anyone know if there's prints for sale or who the artist is at all?

shira

In the iron man 3 leaks he gets the vibranium for the space armor from the wakandan ambassador..And that's all you get

also

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/04...ased-on-game-of-thrones-with-a-movie-in-mind/

Jonas. Believe:

vision.jpeg

OMG this, this, and Paul Bettany/Jarvis = Ultron would really fucking end the series on a bang.

I thought it might be too, but i'm not finding out anywhere :/

I know he's done posters and prints for all the films individually previously though.
It's definitely a copy of his style, but these are godlike
wolf.jpg

tumblr_m6oqc3kXfW1qeqo31o1_r1_500.png

Slayven

555 prefix numbers don't work. They were established for hollywood to use so they won't give out a random person's number.

Absolutely. Part of me still can't believe that this is all happening. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

At some point in the late 70s my parents got me a talking Viewmaster for Christmas. It came in a big canister and was some sort of Marvel gift pack with Spider-man, Cap, Thor and Iron Man stories. It took a long time, but I'm finally seeing these guys on the big screen and it's been glorious so far.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
A new Guardians of the Galaxy rumor from Latino Review:

EXCLUSIVE: Meet Thanos’ Henchman In Marvel’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’

controller.jpg

With casting currently underway on Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy, we it got on good authority that Basil Sandhurst aka THE CONTROLLER will be one of the bad guys in the upcoming film.

I’m told that The Controller will act as Thanos’ main henchman and ambassador. Does this also mean that we will be seeing Thanos himself in the film? With Guardians Of The Galaxy being the last standalone Marvel film that leads into The Avengers 2, I think that is a strong possibility.

Top Bottom