• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
That would be pretty funny actually. Just announce that 2016 is Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange.
Cap 3 is locked for May 2016, so Strange would be the one to be moved.

Cap 3 and Strange are pretty much locked down for 2016 but I wouldn't be surprised if Captain Marvel does in fact hit in 2017.
Yeah, but still a couple of years away so they could end up switching it up. Hell they could do some "Year of the Captains" marketing or some bullshit of the sort.

minty_jpg

Nah. MAHVEL doesn't have to play catch up like DC.

sKmqZnZ.gif

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
I like him, but not for Strange, no thanks. Danny Rand could be cool.

My problem recently is I can't see Ryan Gosling as anyone but Ryan Gosling.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
My problem recently is I can't see Ryan Gosling as anyone but Ryan Gosling.
This. There are very few actors who take me out of a movie/show like that, but he's one of them. Doesn't matter what his costume his, how many tattoos they throw on him...he's still pretty faced Ryan Gosling.

This. There are very few actors who take me out of a movie/show like that, but he's one of them. Doesn't matter what his costume his, how many tattoos they throw on him...he's still pretty faced Ryan Gosling.

Pretty Big Faced. He could give DiCaprio a run for Noggin Size.

Pachimari

I'm currently watching Watchmen (going through all the super hero movies I can) and 1:08 in, it's really great. I'm totally digging the style and mood. Kind of like Sin City, probably because Rotcher's voice reminds me of it.

Also, are Dredd and Riddick based on superhero comic books?

Ps: didn't know which thread to ask this.

iosefe

I'm currently watching Watchmen (going through all the super hero movies I can) and 1:08 in, it's really great. I'm totally digging the style and mood. Kind of like Sin City, probably because Rotcher's voice reminds me of it.

Watchmen is DC.

which version though?

J10

Banned

Riddick is not.

It might be a good idea to morph this thread into a general Comic Book Movie OT and spare Off Topic some of the clutter. This thread moves really slow because all the news gets discussed in new news threads.

Quick

Banned
Riddick is not.

It might be a good idea to morph this thread into a general Comic Book Movie OT and spare Off Topic some of the clutter. This thread moves really slow because all the news gets discussed in new news threads.

A separate Comic Book Movie OT would be a better idea.

MCU stuff is pretty much its own thing. It's nice having a separate thread dedicated to it.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
A separate Comic Book Movie OT would be a better idea.

MCU stuff is pretty much its own thing. It's nice having a separate thread dedicated to it.
I would support this idea when the Threads are seperated between the companys (=one Marvel Thread, one DC Thread).
There would be to much of the usuall fanboy shit...

TDLink

The MCU works as its own thread since it's all a single continuity. It is like a TV series in which the episodes are spread REALLY far apart. New threads for new news get posted all the time in OT but it's still nice to have a place that sums up everything we currently know and provides an opportunity for general speculation and discussion.

Quick

Banned
I would support this idea when the Threads are seperated between the companys (=one Marvel Thread, one DC Thread).
There would be to much of the usuall fanboy shit...

Definitely wouldn't mind an DCCU thread, but a comic book movie thread would also be cool to cover everything else.

The DCCU thread can cover the TV shows and (obviously) the post-Man of Steel DC movies.

If this is going to take off, I wouldn't mind helping out for either or both.

TDLink

Getting back to MCU stuff...I really am wondering when we're going to start hearing more about the other Netflix shows. We know Daredevil is in full swing but I have to imagine they will want to get a second one out in 2015 as well. There's no way they're only going to do one new one a year.

Quick

Banned
May 2015 is too far away. I need Daredevil in my veins.

It's definitely been too quiet on the other Netflix shows, which makes the wait longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom