• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
A terminator-style exposed endoskeleton would go a long way instead of this flimsy armored look. He doesn't really look like he's part machine until he starts using his weapons.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
A terminator-style exposed endoskeleton would go a long way instead of this flimsy armored look. He doesn't really look like he's part machine until he starts using his weapons.

Deathlok.jpg

My main point is the head. The version in AoS just looks stupid with his silly scar. They should show the Endoskeleton in this place, they could explain it with battle damage. It could look a little like Arnold Schwarzenegger in TermInator 3:

1837841,cMc2Q4b_CzaajgpdEY_avNmH5NgwtfzP7DCe6p3GQF5dMf3pUgk7xLDXZ8tKvlDi1H1IAfmPU7pckuW_8sNCwg==.jpg

He doesnt even need the zombie-like rotten side of the face... This alone would make him look so much better.

Pachimari

Oh, I totally agree, that they should do something about the head. 100%.
Maybe half of his face will be teared off during an explosion or something later on this season, and reveal the endoskeleton.

TDLink

Weren't they also planning a Runaways show?

I hope it's Inhumans though. I love them. And let them have seasons all the way up to the movie in 2019.

Man, we don't need 2 Shield shows, so please no to the "Real Shield".

There was never a Runaways show planned as far as I know. There was a movie planned, but those plans were shelved a few years ago now.

BLACKLAC

I want a Punisher show on Netflix already. Maybe the showrunner of Daredevil can try and make it happen since he's interested.

If Daredevil is as big a success as it seems I don't see it not happening soon.

They know people want it.
They know it has to be R.
Netflix is just the perfect fit.

Showaddy

Really hope Whedon or Gunn have some input into the script if the in house crew are the ones writing it. Sounds like a recipe for blandness otherwise.

Blader

Anyone read the EW piece that confirms/debunks certain details about Age of Ultron? I'm kinda itching to read it but am wary about actual megaton spoilers -- can anyone vouch for how bad it might be?

Anyone read the EW piece that confirms/debunks certain details about Age of Ultron? I'm kinda itching to read it but am wary about actual megaton spoilers -- can anyone vouch for how bad it might be?

It spoils little enough that I don't feel bad about reading it, but if you're concerned enough about it to ask... yeah, you'd probably find it spoilery enough to regret reading it.

One odd, not-very-spoilery point in relation to one of the major questions about the second trailer:
the mysterious woman disrobing was left on the cutting room floor.

DieH@rd

Banned
I always hoped Butterfield will get casted as Spidey. But they are going with even younger route, so gates are open for someone new.

Pachimari

It's kind of spoilery. With many smaller details.

One thing I feel safe about mentioning though is, that something from the trailers have been cut from the final movie.

TDLink

Apparently most of the subplot of
Thor going to the cave. The woman folks were trying to name is no longer in the movie, I believe the article said.

Hm, interesting. That was one of the more curious parts of the trailers for sure. I wonder what that was all about, and why it is ultimately being cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom