• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMUSIX

I'm really liking the poster...
HsvRiT4.jpg

I assume the intersection will be where the accident happens?

I was excited about the game at first due to the trailers, but after playing it, not so much.

:p

Goddamnit I keep doing that... it was an alright game!

Force AWAKENING trailer got me thinking... one day there might be a trailer for Avengers 7 in which an aged Robert Downey Jr. is the major "Oh shit" moment.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
What a buncha crap! I wish these people would just make a collection that is the films in their fun sleeves and that's it. There's gotta be a market for that.

Anth0ny

fuck I already own every phase 2 movie as a steelbook

do I double dip? did the price on the phase 1 briefcase end up going down after a while? I feel like I should at least wait.

jmood88

fuck I already own every phase 2 movie as a steelbook

do I double dip? did the price on the phase 1 briefcase end up going down after a while? I feel like I should at least wait.
What are you really gonna do with the extra stuff? It's just gonna take up space.

I dont know how that'll translate to pounds, but even if I sell all my blu rays for a tenner a pop, then don't buy ant-man, it's still £80 - £100 odd for a nice case and some artwork.

Yrael

The Australian dollar is so weak that I can't really consider it for that price. This:

Packed with over 2 1⁄2 hours of content on an exclusive bonus disc, including never-before-seen Deleted & Extended Scenes, the complete set of Marvel One-Shot films and Commentary, From Here to Infinity: Phases 2 and 3 of the M.C.U., Tag Scenes: A Making-Of, Screen Test with Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista and more, this ultimate collection is a Marvel fan’s dream!

is the reason I'd want this collection, rather than all the memorabilia. It's a shame that it isn't included in a cheaper, orb-free package.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
If it's anything like the first set, the bonus content isn't worth splurging over... but it does look like they're putting more effort into this one.

eastx

The Australian dollar is so weak that I can't really consider it for that price. This:

is the reason I'd want this collection, rather than all the memorabilia. It's a shame that it isn't included in a cheaper, orb-free package.

Marvel and Disney should be non-evil and sell the bonus disc separately. I'm not getting rid of my Steelbooks.

guek

Banned
Glad I pre-ordered it early for $175 instead of the $220 it's currently going for.

I still might cancel though. I have the phase 1 briefcase and was waiting to see this collection before I bought any blu-rays.

At this point, I kinda just want it so I can eventually have all phase 3 collectors edition sets.

jph139

Recasting Doc Samson is not an option - unforgivable. There's no justice in the world if we never get to see a super buff Phil Dunphy with flowing green hair on the big screen.

LaNaranja

Iron Man 3: October 22
Winter Soldier: October 25
Age of Ultron: October 22

This pattern clearly shows that the Civil War trailer will be released tomorrow, October 25. Believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom