• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Fantastic Four back at Marvel, movie planned for 2020?

"According to our source, Fox were given the TV rights for X-Men in exchange for Fantastic Four. The deal's been in the works for some time, we're told, and further, the timing of Marvel's recent announcement of its movie slate leading up to the year 2020 and the X-Men TV series is no coincidence."

A grain of salt if you will

Man. got excited because I missed the Question Mark.

TDLink

There's no way they would keep the cast of this recent film.

Right now Den of Geek is the only one reporting it, let's see if others corroborate.

Neoxon

curb

Banned
There's no way they would keep the cast of this recent film.

Right now Den of Geek is the only one reporting it, let's see if others corroborate.

It does sound like a case of "Well, Fox got the TV show rights out of a deal so what could Marvel have got back?" and then just draw a conclusion. Hopefully someone else will back it up since this would be great if true.

TDLink

jmood88

When MAHVEL took the reins for the Spíder-Man franchise from sony they got rid of whatshisname even if he was really popular. Don't hold your breath.
Why do so many people here do the "Mahvel" thing? Is there someone high up at Marvel with a Boston accent that I wasn't aware of?

neoanarch

It makes absolutely no sense for NN to be the first love interested in a Strange movie. It's going to be Cleo. It has to be her. I'll eat my hat of its not.

It makes absolutely no sense for NN to be the first love interested in a Strange movie. It's going to be Cleo. It has to be her. I'll eat my hat of its not.

???

8R9A21q.jpg

Neoxon

If I recall, they never used the Night Nurse name in Daredevil, just the Claire Temple name. If the rumor is true, that's probably why they left said Night Nurse name open.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

Well Doctor Strange was originally a neurosurgeon, so I'm guessing that's the justification.

jph139

There's a really great Doctor Strange comic ("The Oath" I believe) where he teams up/hooks up with Night Nurse. Could be an attempt at adapting that.

If I recall, they never used the Night Nurse name in Daredevil, just the Claire Temple name. If the rumor is true, that's probably why they left said Night Nurse name open.

Well...that and there really is no reason to give her a code name at all yet. She's just someone who patched up DD a few times. Though I guess he could have joked that she was his "night nurse" after the second or third time.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I recall that she was called Night Nurse in one of the promotions. Loeb called her so and a Night Nurse Comic from the 80s was rereleased in line with Netflix Daredevil.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
They have consistencie last time I checked/heard people talking about it.

Guys! I hope they start a Dark Reign Arc with Captain America 3. i want some baddy as the new Nick Furry and HAMMER in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom