• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...land-reveals-an-interesting-spider-man-tidbit

Tom Holland gives some details on Spider-Man and reveals that filming will take place in Atlanta and New York.
“I think one of the most interesting things about Peter Parker for us is that he’s the only person in the MCU now that has a secret identity, so we all know who everyone else is. I think it’s quite interesting to go back to that hiding behind a mask.”
Daredevil don't count?

Pachimari

Spiderman have obvious super powers, DD is just a vigilante that happens in real life too. Only the local authority cares about him but I doubt he is on anyone else radar other than The MCU version of Hand
But Daredevil have powers. He have sonar-like vision and heightened senses.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Spiderman have obvious super powers, DD is just a vigilante that happens in real life too. Only the local authority cares about him but I doubt he is on anyone else radar other than The MCU version of Hand
Eh, Radarsense?

Edit: But hey, Secret Identity confirmed. Good!

Eh, Radarsense?

Edit: But hey, Secret Identity confirmed. Good!
But Daredevil have powers. He have sonar-like vision and heightened senses.

Does a layman in the mcu knows that he have radar sense? For most people, he just looks like a guy who can fight well, it's not like DD announce to everyone that he is blind.

Edit

I do know about his power but it's not obvious to someone in the MCU.

eastx

Does a layman in the mcu knows that he have radar sense? For most people, he just looks like a guy who can fight well, it's not like DD announce to everyone that he is blind.

Edit

I do know about his power but it's not obvious to someone in the MCU.

It doesn't matter. Either way, Daredevil does - by definition - have a secret identity. But Holland was probably just thinking in terms of movies.

Daredevil don't count?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-343-1428948767-21.gif

Mafro

I don't think I've ever seen him straight up apologies and say he was wrong.
Did he ever apologies about that over-the-top video he made about the Hulk getting blasted into space at the end of Age of Ultron leading into a Planet Hulk movie?

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ource=twitter.com&utm_campaign=esacks+twitter

Chris Hemsworth talks about Hulk and Thor: Ragnarok.

"I'd like to think I let him win last time, but because this movie is called 'Thor,' I have to win this time," Hemsworth, 32, told the Daily News while promoting his latest movie, "In the Heart of Sea."

Hemsworth, however, is looking forward to the dialogue scenes with the Hulk's alter-ego, Bruce Banner, more than the fisticuffs.

"I hope it's a Butch Cassidy (and the Sundance Kid") sort of story," he says, referring to the 1969 buddy western that starred Paul Newman and Robert Redford. "That would be fun. I love Mark. I think those two characters haven't spent a whole lot of time talking to each other on screen (so far in the Marvel movies) , so it's something new, I think it would bring something different out of the characters.

"It's hard to have a conversation with the Hulk."

That vision meshes with Ruffalo's own wish-list. The "Spotlight" star told The News last month that he also thought "they'll probably fight."

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
What's the likelihood we'll get this scene in Infinity War? Probably part 2 so even more heroes can assemble

Cap being the last one standing is a memorable scene from Infinity Gauntlet, and they teased him moving Mjolnir... soooo, maybe?

It made sense in AoU, but I sorta wished Vision didn't use Mjolnir, just so Cap wielding it would be a bigger moment.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Got everybody their hands on the Zavvi Steelbooks? I could still get my First Avengers Steel and I have the feeling that there is another batch of Thor Steels coming.

Almost every Marvel movie in a Steelbook :D

Pachimari

How can that be new record when new SW trailer was viewed twice as much in the same period of time [24hrs]?
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/23/star-wars-force-awakens-trailer-record

They're only talking about the first released trailer.

Got everybody their hands on the Zavvi Steelbooks? I could still get my First Avengers Steel and I have the feeling that there is another batch of Thor Steels coming.

Almost every Marvel movie in a Steelbook :D
Ran out of money, so had to cancel my pre-order of Agent Carter and The Winter Soldier steelbooks. It's alright though.

Cap being the last one standing is a memorable scene from Infinity Gauntlet, and they teased him moving Mjolnir... soooo, maybe?

It made sense in AoU, but I sorta wished Vision didn't use Mjolnir, just so Cap wielding it would be a bigger moment.

I don't think it lessens the moment. Vision is different. At the end of the day, Cap is still just a human, who happens to be super ;)

Pachimari

So a second season 2 years away? That's real disappointing :(
Which is also unrealistic. Maybe they're waiting for Luke Cage to premiere and then do a Heroes for Hire show.

Anyway, I got Ant-Man and Agent Carter (Amazon exclusive edition) on the way. Just need to get Agents of Shield S2 as well.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/thor-3-lands-new-writer-845288

127549.jpg

Stephany Folsom has been tapped to work on the script for Thor: Ragnarok.

It’s the first move on the Marvel Studios project since early October, when Taika Waititi, who co-wrote and co-directed the vampire spoof What We Do In the Shadows, came on board to helm the project, the third installment of Marvel’s Thor movies.

Chris Hemsworth will be back as the Norse god of thunder for the film that is also due to feature a team-up with the Hulk.

Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle previously worked on the script.

Folsom is the latest female writer to be brought into the Marvel stable, whose stock in trade is a genre that many think of as male-oriented. Marvel already had Nicole Perlman as a writer on Guardians of the Galaxy and she is now writing Captain Marvel with another female screenwriter, Meg LeFauve (Inside Out).

Folsom is best known for her 2013 Black List script 1969: A Space Odyssey or How Kubrick Learned to Stop Worrying and Land on the Moon. The drama earned high marks in its alternate-history telling of a publicist that convinces filmmaker Stanley Kubrick to work with NASA in order to fake the moon landing.

Folsom also wrote script for The Princess of North Sudan, Disney’s unique princess tale inspired by the true account of an American man claiming a territory in Africa and proclaiming himself and his family its royal rulers.

AMUSIX

So that thread about the interview with Chadwick...sounds like it has major, major spoilers in it. Am I going to have to stop reading this thread with that information out there? Or is there some rule on that stuff here?

Pachimari

Seems like the EP of Jessica Jones is unsure herself as for a second season, because Marvel and Netflix have a lot on their plates. Especially with Daredevil S2, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Defenders:

"I’d love that. Me, personally – I’m ready to go," regarding a second season. She continued, "Marvel has a lot going on. So does Netflix. So I don’t know if a second season fits into this schedule, when, whether or not we’ll get one. I don’t know any of that. I personally, I’m ready to jump in now. I’ve had some time off. I needed some time off! It was a really hard run."

But it's good to know that she's ready to go and fired up about Jessica Jones. She probably won't have any control over the character for the Defenders show though, but she trust Krysten Ritter will protect the character.

"What I have is Krysten Ritter, and she and I are on exactly the same page with this character. And that is a women that will not do something that violates the character in any way. So if I have nothing to do with it, I trust that she’s going to be the protector of the character."

Source: Variety

guek

Banned
So that thread about the interview with Chadwick...sounds like it has major, major spoilers in it. Am I going to have to stop reading this thread with that information out there? Or is there some rule on that stuff here?
I want to click on that thread so badly but I know I'd regret it instantly

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
They probably only approved a season two of Daredevil because they knew they had some time before Defenders. A second season of Jessica Jones might be cutting it a little too close. Luke Cage definitely won't have time for a second season before Defenders, and they'll be lucky to get a single season of Iron Fist out beforehand let alone two of them, heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom