• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDLink

Depends on how fast they can get Iron Fist up and running. I can see JJ season 2 airing the same year as Iron Fist. Then Defenders in 2018.

Tossing Punisher in complicates things, unless they're willing to start having three Marvel series a year.

I think 3 or even 4 per year is an inevitability at this point.

You have Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and now Punisher all running...all getting continuing seasons (probably...considering JJ was the least likely for that). Plus Defenders thrown into the mix. You can't have a cast and crew take two years off. That talent will move on to other projects. They're going to have to increase their annual output if they're not ending/cancelling some of this. Daredevil especially I can see running for many years.

Penguin

Probably not likely, but anyone heard any rumblings of seeing new Civil War footage/BTS during this Cap special tomorrow night?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
spiderman-i-want-pictures-pictures-of-spiderman.jpg

jph139

I actually really love Hopkins as Odin - but he gets all the best lines and is, y'know, a goddamn great actor, so even his half-assed-est performance outranks most of the MCU.

Honestly, I never really considered that he might not be back. He seems pretty integral to, y'know, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom