• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKLAC

DRSPRE2016001_DC11.jpg
DRSPRE2016001_int2-1.jpg
DRSPRE2016001_int2-2.jpg
DRSPRE2016001_int2-3.jpg
DRSPRE2016001_int2-4.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
The heart of Shou-lau is actually the generator in a Chinese hat factory.

What if it's like a Sucker Punch thing where Danny thinks he's in a mystical realm, but really he's just coping with the reality that he's been Shanghaied to work at a garment factory in China?

curb

Banned
What if it's like a Sucker Punch thing where Danny thinks he's in a mystical realm, but really he's just coping with the reality that he's been Shanghaied to work at a garment factory in China?

With Jon Hamm and Oscar Isaac playing characters in both the mystic realm and the factory.

All I want is to see Danny with his green tracksuit, kicking ass and being the badass that I envisioned when reading Immortal.

My heart might not take it if they mess Danny up. He was my favorite superhero for a long time and I need this show to be great.

Neoxon

https://twitter.com/jamesgunn/status/750774146414415873

James Gunn has some interesting things to say about the Skrulls.
We've known this for a while. Marvel has access to the Skrulls as a race, but not the likes of Kl'rt (Super-Skrull).

The Nice Guys’ Angourie Rice joins the #SpiderMan: Homecoming cast http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/700737-angourie-rice-spider-man#/slide/1

spidermancast.jpg

She was amazing in The Nice Guys
My god, she's young, but you can't deny her acting talent (I saw Nice Guys not too long ago). New Gwen Stacy, perhaps?

Apparently, ComicBookMovies says that the Doc Strange tie-in comic features appearances by Tina Minoru and Daniel Drumm, aka mother of Nico Minoru from "The Runaways" and older bro of Brother Voodoo.

Runaways Phase 4 confirmed.

TDLink

Apparently, ComicBookMovies says that the Doc Strange tie-in comic features appearances by Tina Minoru and Daniel Drumm, aka mother of Nico Minoru from "The Runaways" and older bro of Brother Voodoo.

Runaways Phase 4 confirmed.

It's been confirmed multiple times that they have a script for it sitting on a shelf. It very nearly happened back circa 2007-2009 but then The Avengers and MCU blowing up in general shelved the whole project. I think they've always been looking for the right time to bring it back again, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get it eventually.

Penguin

Interesting, I know still a Sony movie, but thought they would have shown Spider-man since I believe this is it's only Comic Con... guess can still be a surprise.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Interesting, I know still a Sony movie, but thought they would have shown Spider-man since I believe this is it's only Comic Con... guess can still be a surprise.
They shoot for like two weeks, they dont have anything to share yet.

Maybe we get some roles confirmed, but they cant have anything beside that

Penguin

They shoot for like two weeks, they dont have anything to share yet.

Maybe we get some roles confirmed, but they cant have anything beside that

Eh they can have something

Not like a full trailer or anything, but even a message from the cast. Or the cast there.

Pachimari

I just want confirmation on some castings. We only know about Peter Parker, Aunt May and Vulture, and that's about it. I also hope for that Captain Marvel casting so speculations can end.

TDLink

There was a comic con panel where they showed a full scene from Captain America 1 less than a month after they started principal photography. They could do the same with Spider-Man and Thor if they wanted. I expect some teasers regarding them at least. The focus will definitely be on Strange and Guardians. Some new casting announcements for various things on the slate are sure to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if we get the title for at least one of the movies previously known as Infinity War also.

The Kree

Banned
http://www.slashfilm.com/doctor-strange-villain/

He’s not a villain in that way — he’s a man who believes in something else than the hero. That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t want to make the planet look wonderful or he wants to save the world as well, but he has a different way of doing it. He is the antagonist, of course, but he’s not necessarily wrong.​

Kaecilius

Mordo is still a good guy for the time being I guess.

Pachimari

There was a comic con panel where they showed a full scene from Captain America 1 less than a month after they started principal photography. They could do the same with Spider-Man and Thor if they wanted. I expect some teasers regarding them at least. The focus will definitely be on Strange and Guardians. Some new casting announcements for various things on the slate are sure to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if we get the title for at least one of the movies previously known as Infinity War also.

http://www.slashfilm.com/doctor-strange-villain/
You mean that Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 will get new subtitles?

He’s not a villain in that way — he’s a man who believes in something else than the hero. That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t want to make the planet look wonderful or he wants to save the world as well, but he has a different way of doing it. He is the antagonist, of course, but he’s not necessarily wrong.​

Kaecilius

Mordo is still a good guy for the time being I guess.

This sounds very good. I'm hype for Kaecilius.

Pachimari

James Gunn has posted another BTS image from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 set with Chris Pratt dressed as Star-Lord:

It seems like we'll get a mixture of behind-the-scenes footage and stills, and also a confirmation of the movie's villains at San Diego Comic Con.

And when it comes to Agents of Shield, Chloe Bennett, has told Entertainment Weekly, that we'll find Quake in a very dark place when Season 4 opens:

"The two people who know she [was ready to succumb to Hive] are both dead, so no one else knows. There must be a moment coming up in the next season where she reveals that. I think she feels like she can’t get close to people because wherever she goes, death follows. That hit home with her, especially this time."

I wonder if she'll turn into Robbie Reyes (Ghost Rider) and his brother Gabe.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
"The two people who know she [was ready to succumb to Hive] are both dead, so no one else knows. There must be a moment coming up in the next season where she reveals that. I think she feels like she can’t get close to people because wherever she goes, death follows. That hit home with her, especially this time."

eu7f0sA.gif

tomtom94

I personally doubt Marvel will announce Captain Marvel at SDCC. It seems like the sort of thing you announce because you expect it to dominate the news cycle.

Neoxon

James Gunn has posted another BTS image from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 set with Chris Pratt dressed as Star-Lord:

It seems like we'll get a mixture of behind-the-scenes footage and stills, and also a confirmation of the movie's villains at San Diego Comic Con.
Let the GotG Vol. 2 hype train begin. Though I hope that the guys at the SDCC Marvel Studios panel get some footage of Vol. 2.

mreddie

I personally doubt Marvel will announce Captain Marvel at SDCC. It seems like the sort of thing you announce because you expect it to dominate the news cycle.

Where else would they drop that bomb though? Didn't Marvel announced Age of Ultron the same year as BvS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom