• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I honestly feel like Thanos looks way worse in Guardians of the Galaxy and Age of Ultron. I really hope they go for more practical effects for Infinity War.

Also, Thor: Ragnarok gotta be my most anticipated MCU movie currently. But I were of the impression Valkyrie had large wings?

BLACKLAC

CnlRNhYVUAAeMOy.jpg

guek

Banned
I'm rewatching Age of Ultron for probably the dozenth time and I can't help but think this is a prettier movie than Civil War.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I think it would be better if we tried to source things properly with links in this thread. There's too much posting of pics without context, and although most of the time we can deduce what they're about it's nice to give credit to whoever scanned, posted or photographed something.

The Kree

Banned
I'm rewatching Age of Ultron for probably the dozenth time and I can't help but think this is a prettier movie than Civil War.
It is a more visually impressive movie. The locations in particular are a lot more varied and bether suited to the spectacle of it. Civil War had a lot of relatively bland backdrops by comparison, though the characters stand out more because of it.

duckroll

As with anything linked to a popular brand or a known director/writer/actor, if some blogger or entertainment journalist says "the buzz I'm hearing is that it is great", it usually just means that if it's reliable word, at worst it doesn't suck balls and gives fans the bare minimum they expect.

Sesha

Sorry for the double-post, but James Gunn officially released the concept art on his Twitter account.

CnYiBEWUAAA1uIy.jpg:large

Between Mantis and Cosmo being introduced, I'm excited for vol. 2. I was hoping for Phyla-Vell and Moondragon, but I'm ok with them not being in this. Hopefully they'll appear in vol. 3, as it's probably their last chance unless we somehow get adaptions of the cosmic events like Annihilation.

Pachimari

Between Mantis and Cosmo being introduced, I'm excited for vol. 2. I was hoping for Phyla-Vell and Moondragon, but I'm ok with them not being in this. Hopefully they'll appear in vol. 3, as it's probably their last chance unless we somehow get adaptions of the cosmic events like Annihilation.

Cosmo is in this? I don't think they have said anything about that? I don't expect to see Cosmo.

curb

Banned
Cuz it's fun to watch!

AoU is straight up one of the best bang for your buck comicbook movies ever made. It's got problems but I'm over it and can simply enjoy the characters and their interactions now.

I'm with you on this. Sure, the movie's got issues but I love seeing the Avengers well, assembled right from the start. I find it's got lots of fun action too and it's very watchable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom