• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guek

Banned
Also, apparently Surtur was announced for Thor Ragnarok and I missed this.

Yup, apparently he's HUGE too. I'm hoping just a little smaller than this guy

giphy.gif

tomtom94

Brie Larson is currently in the honeymoon stage of being a new MCU character. Soon enough she will join Chadwick Boseman and Tom Hiddleston in the secret place they go to complain about being tied to Marvel.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Characters who now need to make an appearance in the MCU:

-Moon Knight
-She-Hulk
-Squirrel Girl
-Doctor Doom as the new central antagonist after Thanos in Phase 4.

Characters who now need to make an appearance in the MCU:

-Moon Knight
-She-Hulk
-Squirrel Girl
-Doctor Doom as the new central antagonist after Thanos in Phase 4.

Shannon Purser, who played Barb in Stranger Things, is lobbying to be Squirrel Girl. I'm on board with that.

guek

Banned

TDLink

So how long before Marvel releases the comic con footage?

Do they ever eventually release event stuff?

Typically they don't. Sometimes it gets leaked, but an official release has happened only once I believe. Which was the Ant Man test footage (and that wasn't until a year later, after it leaked). The first trailers for films are occasionally a modified (but not exact) version of what was shown though, when they are released many months later. This happened with Iron Man 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
New poster for the cast released for infinity war the cast of agents of shield are in the movie

Are you talking about the poster RDJ posted on his FB page? The one that also includes the Netflix cast, still calls it Infinity Wars Part 1 & 2 and is obviously fan made?

Pretty silly of RDJ to post that, just confuses everyone not super-in-the-know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom