• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curb

Banned
I'm not a huge fan of short hair or mohawk Carol. Something in between that and full long hair is my preference. Also, I want something like this (with Spidey) someday:

Captain-Marvel-Spider-Man-comics.jpg

Pachimari

I have a slight feeling that Avengers 4 could probably be a setup to Phase 4 as well. Maybe lay the groundwork for it. Killing off all of the heroes, but in its stead Inhumans reveal themselves, and it'll be the first movie of that phase. Dunno.

I have a slight feeling that Avengers 4 could probably be a setup to Phase 4 as well. Maybe lay the groundwork for it. Killing off all of the heroes, but in its stead Inhumans reveal themselves, and it'll be the first movie of that phase. Dunno.

There was a youtube video about this same idea like 10 pages back.

Neoxon

I do think Inhumans will be in Phase 4, but I'm not sure if it'll be front in line for Phase 4. Perhaps in 2021 or so.

That aside, your idea sound solid, but maybe dial back the "kill off all of the existing heroes" part.

Pachimari

I do think Inhumans will be in Phase 4, but I'm not sure if it'll be front in line for Phase 4. Perhaps in 2021 or so.

That aside, your idea sound solid, but maybe dial back the "kill off all of the existing heroes" part.
Yeah, I don't think Thanos is gonna kill them all. Some will probably retire, others will stay on.

Anyway, I want to read some Captain Marvel comics even if they're bad, like her origin but also the best of her stories. Which issues do I buy? Oh yeah, I also want to read the Runaways and Cloak and Dagger.

tomtom94

I've just decided I'm going to keep being confused until they reveal the title for the second film. For all this "we want them to be distinctive", they clearly have to be linked, otherwise you wouldn't be filming them in one big shoot.

Strongly believe we'll be getting a cliffhanger and they're only changing the title because of the negative reception most two-part films have been getting recently.

They will move forward. No reason to reboot something.

Not a full reboot, but I think they might do something so that new viewers can jump in without worrying about the 117 hours they need to catch up on.

I think they will either:

• Have the New Avengers become the main characters and retire the originals.
  • Have some universe hopping/timeline resetting at the end (apart from the New Avengers). So that everything that has happened is still technically in the continuity, but they are not as burdened by it.

Slayven

Yeah, I don't think Thanos is gonna kill them all. Some will probably retire, others will stay on.

Anyway, I want to read some Captain Marvel comics even if they're bad, like her origin but also the best of her stories. Which issues do I buy? Oh yeah, I also want to read the Runaways and Cloak and Dagger.

avengers annual 10 the only good Carol story and the only one that matters

12-18-2009-050453PM-620x960.jpg

The Kree

Banned
"I can't get into too much detail about who we're introducing, but these two movies are intended to be the culmination of everything that has happened in the MCU since the very first Iron Man movie," Anthony Russo said. "In being a culmination, these movies are in some ways going to be an end to certain things, and in some ways, they're going to be the beginning of certain things."

The multiverse. X-Men and F4 are coming over one way or another.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
The multiverse. X-Men and F4 are coming over one way or another.

Imagine the scene from Batman v Superman where
Flash talks to Batman
but instead it's Doctor Strange talking to Reed Richards.

Then he pulls them through a wormhole and no-one says anything.

The Kree

Banned
Imagine the scene from Batman v Superman where
Flash talks to Batman
but instead it's Doctor Strange talking to Reed Richards.

Then he pulls them through a wormhole and no-one says anything.

I like imagining a Ms. America solo movie where she introduces the multiverse concept and tells the Avengers about alternate earths with other kinds of heroes and villains.

El Topo

DC had this motherfucker running around just to make "Rape lol" jokes

Marvel probably shouldn't point at other companies when it comes to rape. Neither company looks good if you look at anything but their more recent history. Thankfully it's gotten a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom