• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Its saying Digital HD there, but I guess this will be labeled as a One Shot and gets a Release.
Based on my experience, whatever is in the Digital HD release is in the Blu-Ray release (or at least that was the case for my Blu-Ray copy of Guardians). That said, I wouldn't be surprised if this was labeled as a One-Shot, & I'd love for Marvel to officially release their One-Shots on YouTube at some point.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
That would be great, I hate juggeling Discs for >10 Minute Videos.

To bad that nobody uploades them on YouTube, Marvel seem to be really fair when it comes to their content on that plattform.

The Kree

Banned
Marvel should have One-Shots play before the main feature in cinemas. Pixar style.

And they should do them like this:

GSLM_4_2_and_3.jpg

TDLink

If they follow the pattern from previous years, we'll get the first trailer for Guardians 2 towards the end of November.

Spider-Man teaser in October seems super early since it's a July film, but we'll see. I think Super Bowl is the most likely.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
If they follow the pattern from previous years, we'll get the first trailer for Guardians 2 towards the end of November.

Spider-Man teaser in October seems super early since it's a July film, but we'll see. I think Super Bowl is the most likely.

Gunn's been busy with it so seems likely.

Neoxon

Over there in the Star Wars Production Thread a Trailer list has leaked.

End of September we will see how legit that one is
Spider-Man mid-October
Wouldn't Spider-Man: Homecoming be listed as Sony Pictures & Marvel Studios?

That said, I can understand why Sony would want to get the trailer out, though I'd be surprised if GotG Vol. 2's trailer isn't out by then.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Wouldn't Spider-Man: Homecoming be listed as Sony Pictures & Marvel Studios?

That said, I can understand why Sony would want to get the trailer out, though I'd be surprised if GotG Vol. 2's trailer isn't out by then.
Thats a point I didnt thought about.
You are right.

Pachimari

Exactly. We got to remember that GotG2 is first, and then comes Spidey, and then Thor, so we should get promo stuff for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 first. Hopefully a trailer with Doctor Strange in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom