• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Regular:
RepentantDirectChick.gif

Cropped + Looped:
0eNprN4.gif
They're beautiful

The Kree

Banned
Is this the scene where Hawkeye died?

RIP Hawkeye.

seriously though... how did he survive all the falling cars? that gif makes it seem like he would have gotten buried before Tony.

You know she's controlling where they fall.

We don't use spoiler tags in this thread, by the way.

Kalentan

Nah, we need the scene where Bucky throws the ad board/phone booth (I think thats what it was) at Spider-Man and then Spidey throws it back at him.

Pachimari

It's one of the Civil War extras. It was posted in the Doctor Strange production thread a few days ago, but it also fits to have it in here.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Too bad. Doom is Vincent Casell now.

My ultimate fantasy fis for Vincent Casell to show up as Doctor Doom for a shocking post-credits cameo at the end of Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 (or whatever that film will end up being called) setting up Doctor Doom as the main antagonist for Phase 4 and beyond. Just having the studio film a small Doctor Doom scene totally in secret, only to put it at the end of the credits just to freak the hell out of all the Marvel fans.

It probably won't happen, though.

El Topo

Hmm. Doctor Strange seems to present so much better than something like Ant-Man which had fairly poor trailers.

I've found the trailers for Doctor Strange rather forgettable to be honest, although better than those for Ant-Man. It might also simply be more divisive.

TDLink

I think Doctor Strange will do well but it's true that the November release period could hurt it. Competing against so many other big films in a short period (including a couple other Disney releases) is going to make it tough to do as well as a summer released film.

I think the November film every year is going to have this problem going forward.

So rewatching the movie there's one thing that gets me. I know there's been the lazy criticism of 'they're not really fighting each other' and people didn't like that but it's really only the OG Avengers and Spider-Man who do that. Scarlet Witch is literally throwing normal humans about like they're nothing, she even tried to crush Stark under cars and then told other Avengers off for pulling punches. BP was clearly trying to kill Bucky with his claws before SW stopped him. Ant-Man kicks a fucking bus at BP.

It's a great sequence as well.

Quick

Banned
My gif-making process is probably outdated now, so what do you guys do to make gifs nowadays?

I have gifcam for quick jobs, but it isn't as crisp (and under 10MB) as some of the ones posted here.

Quick

Banned
All the ones I made were with GifCam. You might have to adjust some settings or something.

So far, I've adjusted it to record in 24fps and "nearest" for saving. File probably just compresses itself when saving at that default "nearest" setting.

I actually forgot that I can also run this through Photoshop, testing that now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom