• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Photoshop took too long, so I went back and messed around with GifCam's settings.

Quantize might be the best option, coupled with 24fps.

Also text!

iVXz0u0.gif

wPJsbYt.gif

Quick

Banned
Last one for now. A bit large, but GifCam seems to be doing a good job with compression. Should've lowered the dimensions for a smaller file.

UMWRxRA.gif

I can't believe they actually did the little strobe effect the comics would draw to show him growing in size. Just great.

They did a good job with it in Ant-Man but yeah. Such a big moment and they fucking nailed the wow factor specifically because of shit like that. The attention to detail in MCU films when it comes to properly depicting powers is just astounding.

icespide

Banned
Last one for now. A bit large, but GifCam seems to be doing a good job with compression. Should've lowered the dimensions for a smaller file.

UMWRxRA.gif

always thought the CG looked off in this shot when Tony's helmet goes away

also in this shot I never noticed in the theater that you can actually see spidey catch and throw the thing in the background. awesome

HeftyShoddyGrebe.gif

Pachimari

Give him green cowboy pants, a green vest and a yellow mask. I would be fine with that. They're probably not gonna do the whole logo thing either, since Daredevil still doesn't have his "DD". Although Frank has his Punisher logo.

guek

Banned
I mean it's not like he didn't know about other stuff that characters were somehow oblivious to in the universe. Somehow, someone who was probably 10 at the time, knows about the complete Winter Solider program and knows that they killed the Starks. Yet, Tony Stark, a weapons manufacturer, and all around genius, with deep ties to the US government and likely governments around the world knew nothing about his parents death. You know, someone who has shown he is willing to hack said agencies when he believes he's not being told the truth (Avengers).

/rant

That was hydra, not shield. If Fury didn't know about hydra's operations, no way anyone else did. Zemo learned of the winter soldier program from the dumping of hydra's files.

Jonogunn

QB0Ervq5.jpg

gVQ3qC5e.jpg

7NHQskQ6.jpg

What do u guys think about his new costume?

So like his Thor's armour purely magical?

When he decided he just wants to wear part of his outfit does he point up In the sky and magic takes some f it away? Can he take it off like a normal person and like let someone try it on? How does this work?

Penguin

What are your thoughts on a possible joint Marvel/DC Community thread where fans of both can talk freely and openly about both company's output in movies, tv, games, comics, etc

(Cross-posting)

Pachimari

What are your thoughts on a possible joint Marvel/DC Community thread where fans of both can talk freely and openly about both company's output in movies, tv, games, comics, etc

(Cross-posting)
No please. We already have a Discord for that.

It's fine like it is now.

curb

Banned

(Cross-posting)

I feel like that's just asking for fanboy fighting. Just my 2 cents though - I mean, I don't actually have to go to thread if I don't want to.

Ithil

I left that thread when the people started again with there are no stakes thing. Cant read that shit anymore.

My question about that stupid stakes argument is that it's usually being proposed by people more in favour of BvS over CW. Apparently the "stakes" (which can only be constant character deaths according to these types) were shown in that particular film by Superman dying, then being revealed to still be alive about 15 minutes later, before the end credits even rolled?

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

(Cross-posting)

Sure. Every other post will be an Evans gif, a 4Chan leak and someone pouring one out for Bobby Roberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom