• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the reason ant-man joining team stark would have been.

Guy didn't exactly have a great reason to side with Cap either. Would've been interesting if he wasn't arrested again, assuming he didn't switch sides in the fight. Can't remember if Ant-Man & Wasp is set before or after Avengers 3, but Scott could be a fugitive in it. It's a potentially interesting starting point for the story.

Anth0ny

Guy didn't exactly have a great reason to side with Cap either.

of course he has a reason.

look at this reaction:

iVXz0u0.gif

he's so happy!

BLACKLAC

Guy didn't exactly have a great reason to side with Cap either.

Captain America, a man Scott is clearly stanning over, one of the most respected dudes in the MCU. Asks him for help in stopping a lot of innocent people from being killed.

Seems like a great reason to me.

Scott also resents Tony.

Nah. Hank resents Howard and lets it cloud his opinion on Tony. It's why in the Raft Scott says something like "Hank was right to never trust a Stark." All I'm saying is if they chose to make Scott side with Tony, it wouldn't be a stretch.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Nah. Hank resents Howard and lets it cloud his opinion on Tony. It's why in the Raft Scott says something like "Hank was right to never trust a Stark." All I'm saying is if they chose to make Scott side with Tony, it wouldn't be a stretch.
Just that he would lost the friendship to the father of his girlfried, lose access to the Ant Man suit and most likely his girlfriend would leave him, too.

from comicbookmovie.com:

UPDATE: "Having asked for some clarification from our source, we understand that the deal Marvel have made with Fox - which will see Fantastic Four returned to the Marvel fold in exchange for the X-Men TV rights - also includes the rights to villains Galactus and Doctor Doom, as well as the Silver Surfer."

this isn't real rumour/ true, is it MarvelGAF?

pardon but a girl got to ask and confirm before hope sets in ;___;

The article is from 2015, almost a year old, no confirmation at this point.

I mean, one can only hope, but if it's almost a year with no announcement, it's probably still in negotiation or it's all bullshit.

ya the article is old but the update bit popped up from my friend's fb and he dropped it on me today

its the update bit that excited me cuz villains <3

The Kree

Banned
from comicbookmovie.com:

Comicbookmovie.com is not a reputable news source. The only time they get anything right is when they copy/paste actual news from real media outlets. They're a fan blog. This article is sourcing another fan blog, Den of Geek. Neither of these sites have "sources." They're not reporters. They just post fan speculation dressed up as news.

Comicbookmovie.com is not a reputable news source. The only time they get anything right is when they copy/paste actual news from real media outlets. They're a fan blog. This article is sourcing another fan blog, Den of Geek. Neither of these sites have "sources." They're not reporters. They just post fan speculation dressed up as news.

aaaaaaaah i see

okay. thank you, kree~

i'll slink bank to quiet fangirling

(btw, i've mostly avoided this thread because i dont wanna be spoiled on marvel future movies. do spoilers get blacked out here or just everywhere in the open?)

Quick

Banned
aaaaaaaah i see

okay. thank you, kree~

i'll slink bank to quiet fangirling

(btw, i've mostly avoided this thread because i dont wanna be spoiled on marvel future movies. do spoilers get blacked out here or just everywhere in the open?)

Information not officially released for an upcoming movie is generally spoiler tagged, with common sense in mind. You should be fine here.

Pachimari

https://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel/videos/10154594062988313/

Vin Diesel going crazy as the hypeman for Guardians 2 after watching footage of the movie. If you want to get hyped up for it, this video will do that to you.
It's probably my most anticipated movie. I can't wait to see more of Nebula, and Klementieff acting as Mantis!

Vin Diesel is also growing on me, and becoming one of my favorite actors. So I really hope Marvel Studios is still going forward with the Inhumans film and casting Vin as Black Bolt.

------

New still from Doctor Strange:

Eldren

goddamnit, I shouldn't have watched that. UGH.

Maybe I'll rewatch GotG again tonight instead of Sicario.

Watch Sicario and pretend it's a film about Thanos, the Collector and Agent Sitwell. Close enough.

Some of the Civil war CGI is embarrassing, Marvel has to do better here.

The part that stood out to me as particularly egregious was Black Panther's spinning triple kick thing. It looks oddly stiff and its lack of smoothness makes it stand out.

Anyway, I don't know if this was posted already but this is a nice little shot of one of the Doctor Strange sets from Scott Derrickson's twitter:

I think this was the first Marvel film with some bad Iron Man CGI. There are parts where RDJ's face just floats on the suit.

The CGI vehicles are the worst in Marvel films.

Nah the iron man cgi in the opening sequence of Age of Ultron was pretty bad. First time effects in a Marvel movie looked "video gamey" to me

But yea the shot of Tony after Rhodes goes down, it looked awful in the trailers and was the kinda thing you'd expect to get cleaned up before release, but it wasn't.

Let's hope CGI has become better and cheaper for TV, otherwise I can see this Ghost Rider being compared to Nic Cage.

from comicbookmovie.com:

Highly highly doubt it. Largely because a) Marvel's TV side and Fox are co-producing all the X-Men ventures, including "Legion", the one I think is "Morlocks" on Fox, and one or two other Mutant-starring shows and b) the enmity between Perlmutter and Feige basically means anything that benefits Studios at the cost of TV is very unlikely to happen.

Which sucks considering that Feige must have a plan to incorporate the F4 seamlessly into the MCU. I think the best thing to hope for would be a joint-agreement between Fox and Marvel to use the F4 a la Spider-Man. Fox gets all the profits, and Marvel gets to steer the good ship Fantastic. It's an agreement that's best for all parties, and yet might not happen due to Perlmutter's editorial mandates a couple years ago to kill everything F4.

Vin Diesel is also growing on me, and becoming one of my favorite actors. So I really hope Marvel Studios is still going forward with the Inhumans film and casting Vin as Black Bolt.

Love love Vin but just can't picture him as Black Bolt. Maybe the lack of hair? I could see him as Maximus though.

im rewatching winter soldier right now

*____*

ugh this movie is SO good like hooowwwwwww

Yes, you're in all my communities. <3.

TWS is probably my favorite with GOTG following it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom