• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrush

From Chris Pratt via Toronto Sun

“I can say Guardians 2 is going to be out May 5. It’s finished and it’s going to be terrific. I’m already so proud of it. We worked really hard on it and it’s a joy to be part of. It’s a fabulous script. I think it’s going to be — I’m not using hyperbole, here – I think it’s going to be the biggest spectacle movie of all time.”

Hype rising

I mean Guardians 2 will be amazing I'm sure, but actors bigging up their latest film just doesn't excite me in anyway whatsoever. You'll see Henry Cavill saying that. You'll see Jason Statham saying that. Maybe some of them are right. Pratt probably is. But it's just so boooorrring to read.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I mean Guardians 2 will be amazing I'm sure, but actors bigging up their latest film just doesn't excite me in anyway whatsoever. You'll see Henry Cavill saying that. You'll see Jason Statham saying that. Maybe some of them are right. Pratt probably is. But it's just so boooorrring to read.
Ok, thats true if course, too :D

Pachimari

Yeah, I agree with this. It does nothing for me, when an actor/actress praises their own movie. Of course they would do that. Although I have no doubt GotG2 will be a movie I'll like.

SpaceWolf

Banned

Exactly. I mean, what else should we expect members of the cast to say about it?

“I can say Guardians 2 is going to be out May 5. It’s finished and it’s...you know, it is what it is. We got the chance to see an early cut of it last week and it's pretty...it's pretty messy. Pretty shit, I guess is what I'm saying. I'm gutted, I think James blew it big time. I think it’s going to be — I’m not using hyperbole, here – I think it’s going to be the greatest, most historic disaster in the history of cinema.”

BLACKLAC

72912-1471331038292-Gildan-Hoo-Black-_w91_-front.jpg
https://www.sunfrog.com/CPTA-Black-Hoodie.html?72912&recentView=1

eastx

FYI, real news sources don't have Patreon accounts. It's OK if we go a day without new news to talk about.

Not that I trust that source, but you're incorrect. I know at least a few reputable journalists and sites with Patreon accounts. It frees them from relying on ad revenue to survive.

It's a nice matchup, but Rhodey and Falcon have had precisely 1 on screen interaction where they bickered over the Accords, so eh...
I think you're missing the point here, the roles were semi-switched. Him and Riley were switched with Tony and Rhodey and he was on the other side of it. He thought he was watching someone else go through what he went through and it was semi his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom