• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
^ it occurred to me watching this again that there was a huge part of that fight scene where vision wasn't shown at all. He was at the beginning of the fight scene where they line up and then not scene again until ant-man turns into giant man. Wtf was he doing? Who was he fighting? Who the f on team stark could even fight him besides Scarlett witch?

Vision was making sure no one got to the Quinjet. He only stopped protecting it when Giant-Man happened.

guek

Banned
Vision was making sure no one got to the Quinjet. He only stopped protecting it when Giant-Man happened.

Yeah, the way Vision and Wanda kinda disappear during parts of the fight do bother me though. It's one of the few things about it I think the Russos could have executed more clearly.

Neoxon

Spidey hitting Ant-Man
http://i.imgur.com/vWrHAvY.gif

Wanda raining cars on Iron Man
http://i.imgur.com/UDzZDBN.gif

Initial fight
http://i.imgur.com/EPbEVfB.gif
UDzZDBN.gif

It's beautiful

Jonogunn

Well one way of doing that (especially since ur by far the most powerful being on the team) is to participate in the fight and single handedly take everyone down.

You're basically benching ur star player. It's like telling superman to hang back and guard the jet.

I saw it in IMAX 2D on the first showing on that Thursday night opening, and the airport scene was just breathtaking in that format. I wish that the 2D Blu-ray also used the IMAX footage. I'm a bit disappointed. I'm still getting it and watching the shit out of it, but yeah. I'm always disappointed when the Blu-rays don't use IMAX footage. :(
The ticket says 3D, but it was in 2D. I wouldn't have minded seeing it in 3D, as I love 3D, but whatever.

Not making a thread for this because the source is UNWORTHY

http://www.screengeek.net/2016/09/05/rumor-lineup-for-marvels-planned-new-warriors-series-revealed/

The team makeup of the current version of the show being shopped around consists of Speedball, Justice, Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Night Thrasher, and Rage. The tone is very light, and won’t be too focused on action, more about character interaction. Netflix is more interested in adding this as a new show than, say, a seventh hour-long drama, but other outlets such as Hulu, WGN, Freeform, and ABC are also deliberating on whether or not they want the project."

but am very interested to hear more about this eventually (hopefully)

Neoxon

Not making a thread for this because the source is UNWORTHY

http://www.screengeek.net/2016/09/05/rumor-lineup-for-marvels-planned-new-warriors-series-revealed/

but am very interested to hear more about this eventually (hopefully)
If true, I'd hope that Netflix gets it.

But assuming that this is legit, they may have to wait for the Captain Marvel movie to happen before they introduce Ms. Marvel. Also, the exclusion of either Nova (Richard or Sam) makes sense since they've yet to introduce the Nova Force into the MCU. Whenever that happens, I can see Richard Rider being used in the movies while Sam can be on the New Warriors show.

Neoxon

Ms. Marvel being stuck in TV Marvel limbo sounds pretty bad to me.
You'd need both Captain Marvel & the Inhumans to be introduced prior to Ms. Marvel entering the picture. And with the Inhumans movie delayed to likely Phase 4, the TV side of the MCU may not want to wait that long.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
You'd need both Captain Marvel & the Inhumans to be introduced prior to Ms. Marvel entering the picture. And with the Inhumans movie delayed to likely Phase 4, the TV side of the MCU may not want to wait that long.

Inhumans, as far as the character of Ms. Marvel needs them, have already been introduced in A.o.S.. Just have her get terrigen'd by rain or mist or whatever.

The Kree

Banned

No, you wouldn't. Give her a fish oil pill and call it a day. If it's a network TV show, nobody's gonna watch it anyway and no one will care where she gets the name from.

Neoxon

Inhumans, as far as the character of Ms. Marvel needs them, have already been introduced in A.o.S.. Just have her get terrigen'd by rain or mist or whatever.
No, you wouldn't. Give her a fish oil pill and call it a day. If it's a network TV show, nobody's gonna watch it anyway and no one will care where she gets the name from.
I was talking about the movie side of things. But if she's gonna be on the TV side, I agree in that they can just give Kamala a fish oil pill & call it a day. Though they'd still need Captain Marvel to be established. My point was that the TV side may not want to wait until Phase 4 for the Royal Family to be introduced, so they may just go the fish oil pill route.

Yeah I realised that right after I posted. Still, gets them a few more days of kids being off school so every little helps. I work in a school so I'm off too, a midnight screening sounds like a good idea.

Yeah, last midnight I went to was Suicide Squad so I need a palette cleanser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom