• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

I had the weirdest dream last night that Michael Giacchino did a orchestral version of Doctor Strange's UMvC3 theme, while Henry Jackman did a version of Spider-Man's UMvC3 theme.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Bout to move to the UK, tired of them gettin all the cool stuff early :(

Marvel film pretty much all of their movies in the UK at some point, we deserve it.

In unrelated news, I could really relate to this:

34b97e0d63148967cf85a9fe1f8e4e537f9d7ff6effc0dc3b8ba750f658ff204_1.jpg

curb

Banned
I'm sure there's going to be tons of articles speculating that they've cast Zachary Quinto as Namor hitting any minute now.

Marvel film pretty much all of their movies in the UK at some point, we deserve it.

In unrelated news, I could really relate to this:

34b97e0d63148967cf85a9fe1f8e4e537f9d7ff6effc0dc3b8ba750f658ff204_1.jpg

I think on the commentary they said a big reason of why they had those big white title cards for the locations was so they could get this moment.

They originally had RDJ replying to Black Widow's "Where yours?" with "Queens". This is so much better. Probably top 5 MCU moments for me. You just knew what was coming with Tony's sly little smile and Alt J kicking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom