• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guek

Banned
6bnN8Iw.png

I guess the Time Stone is basically confirmed to be in the Eye of Agamotto.

「B I T E T H E D U S T ! ! ! !」

don't mean to cross post, but I meant to actually post this in here.... quoted post made me think I was in the same thread. LOL

now that we can assume that the N in T.H.A.N.O.S. stands for, who wants to take a guess at the H?

T - Tesseract = Space Stone
H - ? ? ? = Soul Stone
A - Aether = Reality Stone
N - Necklace = Time Stone
O - Orb = Power Stone
S - Scepter = Mind Stone

don't mean to cross post, but I meant to actually post this in here.... quoted post made me think I was in the same thread. LOL

now that we can assume that the N in T.H.A.N.O.S. stands for, who wants to take a guess at the H?

H - ? ? ? = Soul Stone
O - Orb = Power Stone
S - Scepter = Mind Stone

Harbinger, the secret weapon used to bring Raganarok.

H - ? ? ? = Soul Stone
O - Orb = Power Stone
S - Scepter = Mind Stone

Heart-Shaped Herb

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
SCHMOES EXCLUSIVE: Sizable Role Revealed for Fan Favorite Character in ‘Infinity War’

For a short time now, it has been confirmed that Chris Pratt’s Peter Quill (aka Star-Lord) will indeed be in Infinity War (as many had assumed), but what we didn’t know is that with so many potential characters exactly how much time screen time Star-Lord could receive. We are reporting that Star-Lord will have a sizable role in Infinity War as the Avengers join up with him as they take on a new cosmic threat. We are not sure if the rest of the Guardians are there too or if they’re only joining in on the action for Avengers 4 but we do know that Star-Lord will be the first of the Guardians to make an appearance. The scripts are still being written but as of right now Pratt’s Star-Lord looks to be a major player in Infinity War.

Gambit

That is hot. They are just going balls to the wall with the crazy comic bookness with Doctor Strange I think. Once again, Feige playing favorites.

This film better deliver, because I am more excited for this and getting a good feeling more than the last few Marvel films.

Yes!

I am beginning to feel pretty optimistic. It just keeps looking better and better.

Dr. Strange for new Marvel poster child, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom