• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They even forgot it for Dr Strange
Cant tell if youre joking, but its in the one trailer :)

7f1f0bb6d3b5444cba84524bfa463a29

BLACKLAC

Speculation: Sigourney Weaver May Be Joining The Marvel Cinematic Universe

http://mcuexchange.com/speculation-sigourney-weaver-may-be-joining-the-marvel-cinematic-universe/
“To me, a good movie you cannot generalize,” she says. “I have been watching, for whatever reason, some Marvel movies, and they cast really good actors.” That’s true. Brie Larson just got cast as Captain Marvel and she’s got an Oscar, and… Wait, why is Sigourney Weaver binge-watching Marvel movies? “I can’t tell you!” she says. Fair enough, but she will say she’s enthralled by the work Marvel is doing,

Neoxon

Can't decide if Marvel will hold onto Guardians' trailers until after Doctor Strange or release it beforehand.
I almost forgot that possibility. Now I'm starring to believe that the Guardians Vol. 2 trailer may be released around the time of Doctor Strange.

TDLink

Can't decide if Marvel will hold onto Guardians' trailers until after Doctor Strange or release it beforehand.

Guardians trailer will almost certainly be attached to Doctor Strange. At this point each Marvel film always has a trailer for the next. No trailer just premieres on a Friday with a new movie anymore though, we'll get it the Tuesday or Wednesday before the film's premiere.

Actually, since it comes out a week earlier in some regions, probably the Tuesday/Wednesday of that week. So I'm thinking end of the month.

And Spider-Man could very well be attached to Rogue One, in addition to Guardians.

Speculation: Sigourney Weaver May Be Joining The Marvel Cinematic Universe

http://mcuexchange.com/speculation-sigourney-weaver-may-be-joining-the-marvel-cinematic-universe/

She'd be strong as Death I think.

Neoxon

Guardians trailer will almost certainly be attached to Doctor Strange. At this point each Marvel film always has a trailer for the next. No trailer just premieres on a Friday with a new movie anymore though, we'll get it the Tuesday or Wednesday before the film's premiere.

Actually, since it comes out a week earlier in some regions, probably the Tuesday/Wednesday of that week. So I'm thinking end of the month.

And Spider-Man could very well be attached to Rogue One, in addition to Guardians.
This would make sense, but would they have enough post-production footage ready for a trailer attached to Rogue One?

Though worst-case scenario, we may have to wait until the Super Bowl if we don't get anything for Spider-Man by December.

I would take a single 30 second Spiderman: Homecoming teaser over a thousand Guardians of the Galaxy trailers.

Well, too bad, Guardians is coming out first :p

And has a more consistent chance of being good

Though that said, I'm insanely hyped for Homecoming too. Or Thor 3. Or Doctor Strange. Or Iron Fist. It's all good man.

Quick

Banned
I almost forgot that possibility. Now I'm starring to believe that the Guardians Vol. 2 trailer may be released around the time of Doctor Strange.

I almost forgot that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is a thing.

lol ok not really

TDLink

This would make sense, but would they have enough post-production footage ready for a trailer attached to Rogue One?

Though worst-case scenario, we may have to wait until the Super Bowl if we don't get anything for Spider-Man by December.

They had a Spider-Man Homecoming trailer at Comic-Con after only a couple weeks of filming. I am pretty sure they can easily have something ready to debut with Rogue One. The Post-Production shots that still need more work could just...not be used in that first trailer.

I really hope the character gets the hell out of New York this time.

Getting tired of New York on these Netflix shows!

Pretty sure if it weren't for the City of NY these shows wouldn't be happening though. Not sure what the viability is of them making these without the added funding from the city.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Iron Fist: Manhattan
JJ/DD: Hells Kitchen
Cage: Harlem

So best bet...Bronx.

They're shooting in Brooklyn so...

Pretty sure if it weren't for the City of NY these shows wouldn't be happening though. Not sure what the viability is of them making these without the added funding from the city.
Eh... we'd just get way more interior shots, with them doing just a week or two in the city to pick up exteriors. It's really awesome that they're shooing in NYC, but I can't imagine them getting that big a break from the city compared to other places.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Uggghhh, so we've been literally in the same place on Netflix Marvel?

I don't know why it's so terrible, if you didn't even realize it in the first place.

They're all different neighborhoods in NYC. It's not like they're within a block from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom